What's new

Mango Lassi- popping a fem pack

Endrega

I really like this cultivar/pheno. She was green all the way an in flush she went totally disco:greenstars:
full

full

full

Flower day 60- clearly visible amber tricholmes, so she is ripe in 8 Weeks.
The Terps are still very fruity, like a tropical mix, nice and sweet too. Can't wait to explore the effects.
:tiphat:

Thanks for your work Karma.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Cool, looking those buds she must be a good yielder as well, good idea to have cloned her she totally deserves more runs and if you're lucky those calyxes will be even bigger on the clones. I don't know how your plants react but my clones have usually bigger calyxes than the seed plants and tighter buds as well.

Endrega

The plant in the picture is already the 2nd run and a clone. I can't make a comparison to the seedplant as I killed that run because of powdery mildew. I had clones made before that so as I was killing the plants I smelled them and kept 2 clones of the best smelling.

I will test the weed now for the first time and that is actually where the final decision is made if I keep it for good.

kro-magnon

Veteran
OK you had a wild ride to get this harvest, you deserve a good smoke after this, I'd be devastated to cull plants before having smoked them because of mildew or any other plague. Thankfully you had clones to replace the seedlings.

Endrega

I grow only as many seed plants as I can keep backup plants, always. I grow seeds only to look for something new and so it's the most important thing to save a clone and keep it all the way until you can smoke the weed.
Growing seeds in general is too unpredictable. I enjoy a lot more growing preselected clones- legendary or just from friends. Every clone is a lot of work in selections, so if a friend says they found something it's always a thrill to take it for a ride and vice versa. Like 95% is clones and 5% is some seeds on the side like your weekly lottery ticket waiting to hit the jackpot:bongsmi:

A wild ride it was, sometimes there is nothing else left then to cut the losses and start fresh. It's the worst nightmare, no doubt.

Latest posts

Latest posts