What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a fluffy pretty feral female cat that was born in my front planter some years ago and has subsequently come back and made a cozy leaf nest home in that same planter by my front door. I quite often step out on the front porch to smoke a bowl of hash, or a joint, as the cat (Nosey) watches from her nest.

So yesterday I noticed that the cat has been moving a lot closer to where I get high. So I start blowing hash hits on the cat, and she just sits there, staring at me and takes them. I told my son and he said the cat has been getting high with him too.

Look who pops in after a multi year hiatus.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
like my feet firmly planted on the ground ,hardly can stand ladders anymore
I was on a 32 foot ladder last year repointing my sisters chimney. I had the ladder all the way up and was standing on the top rung working on the top of her chimney. It was a little windy and I was like what the hell the ladder is shaking. I look down at my brother in law and he was shaking because he was so nervous. I had to tell him to stop shaking the ladder so I didnt fall.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yum. Terps are amazing. The last phneo I liked better than this one.
DSCN0337.JPG

Malawi Gold x Grinspoon I pollinated with NEM
DSCN0335.JPG

Last edited:

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Went flying again today. Man I felt like I was Unc. Fucking everything up. But he said I did really good for being the first time. I did my best to crash but he kept pulling on the stick.

If we didn't know you where talking about flying lessons, we'd be thinking something else like you where talking in code... You are talking about "taking" flying lessons, and some one pulling on the stick....

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: 🚴‍♂️ back from errands...ordered a new backpack at the bike shop,luckily they still make the same model...don't remember how long i've had the old pack,but it's saltier than your mom's balls waist deep in the ocean!🎈
🎈

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
So... I have a shit ton of shit/stuff/grow stuff to wash and clean up. Some of it years worth of stuff that I haven't dealt with since something was transplanted... I haven't made a batch of bubble hash since I learned I was having seizures, I've only had finger hash and stuff that was pre-seizures awareness (before I was aware I was having seizures). I'll hash that out later... the hash, that is...

I'm making some head way on catching up on stuff. I found a bunch of old solo cups that I altered for growing over the years that I never washed. I don't need to make new ones now. Cleaning hydroton is going to be coming up soon. I haven't yet built anything to clean it automatically, which could save me SO much f-ing time. For now its a hands only and a net pot lid and "jiggling" it to filter out the organic dust and roots from hydroton. I also have some other brand clay based grow media, that I tried before but had some poor results with an haven't used it since. Well part of it was user error, I realize that now. I want to clean it up too and try it again, but with like lettuce or some other indoor veggie, no pot plants just yet in that media.

I've moved the Aloe Vera plants to the front porch, that seams to be location of the fungus gnats as of right now.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
As someone who knows please don't do that as I enjoy your posts 😉
I only did that chimney because the fire department was going to fine her. And it had to be done by the day after I did her house. I had to do it in the rain as well so it kind of sucked. He was just suppose to hold the ladder so the wind didnt blow me and the ladder over.

I did the other side off of the roof.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smoker: got the cereal milk all pre-trimmed,4 of 9 plants from the last round...so 5 nem to deal with next...but not tonight...
back to it tomorrow,medium hauling,harvesting,up-pots,clones to cups...the works

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...another sorta busy day...medium to haul,plants to up-pot,rooted clones to cup,a bunch of pics to upload,and need to finish staking and zip tying in the main flower room...busy busy...

pretty soon it will get much easier since everything except the main flower room will be shut down...maybe i can squeeze in one more run in the led room before it's too hot in the garage...

Latest posts

Latest posts