What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...today's project,everything i didn't get to yesterday...after i go get more bleach...also need to install an led kit i got last week...did a bunch of cleaning yesterday,including one of my least favorite,cleaning pipes and bongs...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: alrighty,finally done for the day,had to kick it up to emiril to get done BAM!

gotta get another bale of medium and do some more up-pots and move some plants into the veg tent to make space for the still too many clones in cups so they can be up-potted...might have to run 12 plants per 4x4 next rounds...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...another day,another set of errands to run...and i think the last round is dry enough to go in totes so i'll probably go ahead and start pre-trimming to get that knocked out quickly...ish
tomorrow i chop three apple fritter,the first of 4 harvest this month...
aside from all the trimming things should ease up quite a bit as several areas get shut down for the summer...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I have a fluffy pretty feral female cat that was born in my front planter some years ago and has subsequently come back and made a cozy leaf nest home in that same planter by my front door. I quite often step out on the front porch to smoke a bowl of hash, or a joint, as the cat (Nosey) watches from her nest.

So yesterday I noticed that the cat has been moving a lot closer to where I get high. So I start blowing hash hits on the cat, and she just sits there, staring at me and takes them. I told my son and he said the cat has been getting high with him too.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🚴‍♂️time to head out,got this harvest binned up,washed some clone trays/domes/cell trays so set for tomorrow after i haul medium home...