What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i had to give up wheelies,i smashed the crap out of my knee looping out...sucked because i was finally getting comfortable with actually getting to the balance point which feels like you've gone way too far...just not worth the risk of injury

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gonna call that a productive day,laundry done,errands run,and almost finished trimming this batch,like an ounce to go still...

IMG_20240227_214845145_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240227_214838878_HDR.jpg

new sticker for the tote

IMG_20240227_135839467_HDR.jpg

ride find from today,pretty sure this means i own the planet now!

IMG_20240227_135620719_HDR.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...back to work today,need to clean trays and get the next nine plants ready for flower...this round includes the last of the seed pop plants,sadly only ended up with 4 females from the relentless seeds...doesn't happen too often to get such a skewed ratio,but it happens...
got the three apple fritter to harvest soon,then i have some time off from trim jail before the next round of harvest start up...
hoping to motivate enough next month to take on a climbing challenge and knock out the 26,000 feet to finish it

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haven't looked in months. Too easy to share my well thought out opinions.... and my other more shortsighted opinions too.
there's really no point in it,just the same people bitching back and forth about the same thing over and over and over...some really insanely stupid post there and far too many shitty trolls just out to stir the pot because presumably their lives are so boring and shallow...
and no bikes and goats!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:coffee: coffee time about over...somehow i need to make another store run...probably be helpful to have a list or something when i go shopping...but where's the fun in that?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🌧️looks like it might actually rain...better than yesterday when the sky was brown with blowing dust and winds so strong i was pedaling hard going downhill...almost took a strava kom on the way home,but cars got in my way...a bad segment as there are 3 stop signs at 4-way intersections so you can't just power through without checking traffic...still was just 2 seconds off my best time,and i easily lost 5-6 seconds waiting for traffic to clear...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:cuss:i'm really going to have to chew out my secretary for screwing up my scheduling today...i haven't seen her in a while so i'm beginning to wonder what i'm even paying for...

:D yeah,i kinda forgot what i was supposed to do today,and i couldn't get the trays as clean as i would like and after messing with them i realized it was getting late,so scrubbed putting the next 9 plants into flower until tomorrow...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
for some reason general organics stopped making their squid emulsion so i had to resort to Darwinian algebra to find a substitute...
the math is pretty complicated but here we go...

Mackerel +(crab + shrimp) = squid...or in kinkier terms,if a fish has a freaky undersea three way with a crab and shrimp you get squid!

also the gravitational stank equation comes into play

stank in = stank out times the speed of stank squared

IMG_20240228_173413363.jpg

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
:cuss:i'm really going to have to chew out my secretary for screwing up my scheduling today...i haven't seen her in a while so i'm beginning to wonder what i'm even paying for...

:D yeah,i kinda forgot what i was supposed to do today,and i couldn't get the trays as clean as i would like and after messing with them i realized it was getting late,so scrubbed putting the next 9 plants into flower until tomorrow...
You should never have let her work from home.

Drumskinz

So I went out flying today. Took my first lesson. I went threw the first 3 lessons. Instructor said I did very well. He didnt have to touch the controls. He told me on most people he was jerking the stick all the time. But didnt have to with me.
My late dad got his pilots license when he was in his fifties…he said the trickiest part to learn was using your feet for some of the controls of the plane