What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
@OG_NoMan 👋 Hope the weather was fine
Absolutely fantastic! Was worth coming for the Chalk Dust Torture alone, everything else was a bonus. Head home tomorrow 🙁

full

full

That's the stage from my room
full

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:mopper:gonna need more bleach...slowly but surely getting it done...now onto actual plant care,getting rooted clones into cups and maybe doing some up-pots...need to clean some clone trays first,running out of bleach though...and i need to get some lunch going...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
alrighty,done for the day...

around 50 pots and cups washed,three 2x4 trays cleaned,early veg area cleaned,a half dozen plants killed and bagged up,all veg area plants and the 2x4 flower tent plants sprayed with lost coast,16 rooted cuts into cups,another 9 plants up-potted to #1's,and the workshop area mopped...2 quarts of bleach later...

IMG_20240225_180640151_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240225_180637791_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240225_180645153.jpg
IMG_20240225_162509442_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240225_162515809_HDR.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We talked about prices before… I’m in Central new York in my little area greenhouse grown flowers are currently being offered between @retail for 13 and 16 a pound ..I’m told they look very nice… wholesale ROZ is supposed to go for $30-$35 a gram ?.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...off to the grow shop again...i swear i gave all the bottles the shake test to see how much was left but somehow missed the bloom nutes...so i may as well pick up cal/mag...except they're out of quart bottles so that means lugging a gallon home....otherwise should be an easy day in the garden except for chopping 9 plants and dealing with all the side chores that go with that...