What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
You do haul a serious amount of promix...I'm surprised you can still see out the windows of the house with all the fill that must be in the yard...

yeah he LARP's that he's actually a dump truck... Or is it that he's driving a dump truck, I forget after all this time. :eek:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You do haul a serious amount of promix...I'm surprised you can still see out the windows of the house with all the fill that must be in the yard...
nope,i bag it and let the city take it away for me...maybe in the future i'll have the energy to make planting beds in the yard,but for now i use it and lose it

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
floppin'!

IMG_20240226_163156527_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240226_163206462_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240226_163215874.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm asking if you use the recycling bin for used medium, not if you re-use it. I guess it goes straight into the trash can then.

OH, you might not have the bins for used grow media yet......
the city would pick it up once a month on large trash day but it would need to be in clear trash bags so not very subtle...but i guess throwing dirt into a landfill isn't so bad really

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🌪️:tumbleweed: yikes! it is friggin windy out...that was no fun...crosswind for laundry made it very hard to keep from getting blown into the curb then for errands i had to pedal my ass off to keep moving downhill...plus the air is half dusty sand,i'm sure i've got some good dust boogers brewing

Latest posts

Latest posts