What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

cd3d

picture.php
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: time to head out...just met the lady who helps everyone get their paperwork together for getting licensed and staying in compliance with the rules and biotrack... making progress towards getting back to a legal grow job...that doesn't suck and make me feel like a sellout...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
don’t know I’m making chicken soup it’s going in. Round pot these are quasi fresh herbs refrigerated package smells really good though View attachment 18964480 View attachment 18964481
ah jesus you're killing me!
roast the chicken and your mire poix in the oven until the chicken is cooked, then let the chicken cool enough to pluck the meat off,save the roasted mire poix veggies and the plucked carcass and skin and pan drippings,now put all that stuff in your stock pot,add a couple of bay leaves,cover the carcass and veg in water (and the pan drippings),bring it slowly up to a rolling simmer....do not let it boil!...let the stock simmer for 2-3 hours,strain it.

ok,now you have proper chicken stock....dice up fresh mire poix veggies,saute in oil along with the rosemary until the onions are translucent,add you chicken stock and chicken and thyme,let it all simmer for a couple of hours,add salt and pepper to taste...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:toohot: back from double trip...loaded up on groceries,dropped them off,hooked up the trailer and got a bale of medium,some nutes,and a new light for early veg...time for lunch

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
ah jesus you're killing me!
roast the chicken and your mire poix in the oven until the chicken is cooked, then let the chicken cool enough to pluck the meat off,save the roasted mire poix veggies and the plucked carcass and skin and pan drippings,now put all that stuff in your stock pot,add a couple of bay leaves,cover the carcass and veg in water (and the pan drippings),bring it slowly up to a rolling simmer....do not let it boil!...let the stock simmer for 2-3 hours,strain it.

ok,now you have proper chicken stock....dice up fresh mire poix veggies,saute in oil along with the rosemary until the onions are translucent,add you chicken stock and chicken and thyme,let it all simmer for a couple of hours,add salt and pepper to taste...
Yeah that or go flavorless like you are.

Latest posts

Latest posts