What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You will need 3 bundles. A bundle of normal shingles covers 33 square feet. Some of the high end shingles only cover 17 square feet or 20 square feet or 25 square feet ect. But I am guessing you have what about 99% of the shingled roofs have.

You may need a few nails and a tube of roof cement.

If they are coming apart just check to see if you can bend a shingle up enough to nail under it. The last course will still be attached and you will need to bend up the shingle above it to renail the shingle above the last course back down.
i'll have all that here when you drive down to do it for free!

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Honestly. Having a shitty couple of days. On Saturday I plucked out an annoying lip hair. By evening it had somehow got infected and swelled my bottom lip up so bad I can't barely hold a joint between my lips. Went and got some antibiotics this morning. Hope they work soon. This is some painfully bullshit.
Oh… oops

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Get your Dr to give you a permanent get out of jury duty card lol. Makeup anything.. Gastritis is a good one lol.

That is good news.
don't have a doctor...but looking at the forms i can probably claim lack of transportation...the courthouse is in a tough spot to get to on a bike safely...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They might say you can take public transport. They can be unwilling to excuse you. When I was selected I told them I was disabled, those SOBs made me get a letter from my Dr.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Get your Dr to give you a permanent get out of jury duty card lol. Makeup anything.. Gastritis is a good one lol.

That is good news.
Not sure what is going to happen yet. But under 200 plants and over limit is a misdemeanor and a $500 fine from what I hear. As for the 17.1 pounds of wet bud and stems I dont know yet on that. Since there is no proof I was selling it and all my bills are paid by roofing I dont think anything will happen with that. Will just get yelled at is the consensus from everyone I have talked to. Or just ignored and nothing happens with it.

But it has been about two weeks now. If they were going to do something they usually do it by now.

The other thing is I had nothing bagged or weighed up. Nothing there to pack it up into or with. So nothing to indicated I was going to sell it.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
They might say you can take public transport. They can be unwilling to excuse you. When I was selected I told them I was disabled, those SOBs made me get a letter from my Dr.
When I went for jury duty the company I worked for lost an entire shift of product and had to shut down another line because the line I was supposed to run had 80% rejection. They were kind of mad at me. I told them not to run it when I left because my replacement had not been trained yet.

I know it cost them thousands of dollars. They had to throw out nearly 14,000 pies.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
been called for jury duty bunches. never made it to the questioning phase. prosecutor looks at me and says "you may step out of the box, sir. you are excused..." :good: just look the SOB right in the eye & keep smiling...

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
My wife just did the jury duty dance.
She just had to call the courthouse every evening for a week starting Sunday night and was told every time that she was not needed.
When she called Wednesday they said thank you for your service, you are done.