What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
43 here right now. Had sleet and hail earlier today. Had to take a break from roofing. They neighbor where I am roofing is burning garbage. I got a headache so I left.

Its a pretty ritzy area.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ahh yes, the white bouncy stuff. Seen it a bit here too lately.
Cleaned up my row of Blue Dream again today. That strain is more labor intensive than I’m used to and want to deal with. Guessing I don’t want to flower out the MAC1 I’ve been holding onto if it’s as bad.
😆

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I prefer it cold.. Both of us sleep better when cooler.
I love it when it is cool. I like working at 25 in a tee shirt and a knit hat. I can work hard and not break a sweat. I dont need titanium tools to look cool either. Or for that matter the sound of angry hornets.

I feel asleep watching you tube. going to have to go back tomorrow now. Think I will go make some saw horses in the drive way. Sounds like good fun for the next two hours. Seems I have time since I dont have to trim any bud.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love it when it is cool. I like working at 25 in a tee shirt and a knit hat. I can work hard and not break a sweat. I dont need titanium tools to look cool either. Or for that matter the sound of angry hornets.

I feel asleep watching you tube. going to have to go back tomorrow now. Think I will go make some saw horses in the drive way. Sounds like good fun for the next two hours. Seems I have time since I dont have to trim any bud.
i was cool before the titanium...now i'm space cool!

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
So I finished the saw horses. Then started up my spare truck and ran it around the block. Really really bored since I dont have plants to tend to.

I think I will make cheese potato soup with ham for dinner. Maybe I will grill some ciabatta rolls and ad garlic and butter to them. They are always good dipped in the soup. Hope I aint turning feminine by doing women's work.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So I finished the saw horses. Then started up my spare truck and ran it around the block. Really really bored since I dont have plants to tend to.

I think I will make cheese potato soup with ham for dinner. Maybe I will grill some ciabatta rolls and ad garlic and butter to them. They are always good dipped in the soup. Hope I aint turning feminine by doing women's work.
do we need to change your pronoun? cave person? hairy sumbitch?

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
These Coreys keep on breeding I know how to simulate the environment to trigger the spawning the problem is they eat 99% of their offspring
92712B7B-27B9-4BF0-A150-556BA9CA458B.jpeg
4C53D4D5-F6EA-4848-8122-C9EA1C089195.jpeg
0E7929C1-6081-4EC7-A112-EEA0259B026F.jpeg

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Well Dnag. Aint got no heavy cream to add to the soup. And the ciabatta rolls are to old. The cheese should mix in good. Still have 45 minutes before we eat.

Latest posts

Latest posts