What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
veg mania!! no space at the inn,not even for a baby jeebus kush...ran out of #1 pots or i would have up-potted the clones in cups...
IMG_20230424_165725411.jpg
IMG_20230424_165730261_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230424_165733592_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230424_162205742_HDR.jpg

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
veg mania!! no space at the inn,not even for a baby jeebus kush...ran out of #1 pots or i would have up-potted the clones in cups...
View attachment 18834964 View attachment 18834965 View attachment 18834966
Holy shit dude! You really pack the cuts in under the dome and they seem pretty big. How many are in there? I have been afraid to load it up like that but maybe I shouldn't be especially after seeing how you pack them in. What do you root in? Anything special you do for watering them in? I am always looking for more info to be a better grower. Thanks :pimp3:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Holy shit dude! You really pack the cuts in under the dome and they seem pretty big. How many are in there? I have been afraid to load it up like that but maybe I shouldn't be especially after seeing how you pack them in. What do you root in? Anything special you do for watering them in? I am always looking for more info to be a better grower. Thanks :pimp3:
30 odd cuts in there...normally i only do like 20,but more cuts seems to stay humid longer...rapid rooters soaked in general organics roots and a bit of orca...sprayed twice a day with plain ro water

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
gotcha beat by a couple or three degrees...plus the off and on cold rain showers and as some here in NYS witness the phenomenon called "GRAUPEL"
Ahh yes, the white bouncy stuff. Seen it a bit here too lately.
Cleaned up my row of Blue Dream again today. That strain is more labor intensive than I’m used to and want to deal with. Guessing I don’t want to flower out the MAC1 I’ve been holding onto if it’s as bad.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...pretty nice here,70's,and not the very hairy 70's! blustery out though...finishing up the last of the trimming today,otherwise not much going on...
ah,grauple...i remember a day in amsterdam where it rained,snowed,hailed,and freezing rain and grauple...