What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I can say I have friends that have signed up with the township as caregivers that run 72 plants under 72 lights. Not one has got any flack from the local marijuana enforcement officer.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
No idea really. We are allowed to have 2.5 ounces per patient yet allowed 12 plants so the numbers don’t really jive.
Luckily cops in Michigan are pretty much over the whole weed thing.
Unless you’re a roofer anyway.
Its because I flash my money around driving my 31 year old truck. I just throw it in their face how much I am getting. Nothing says high roller like parking a nice 1992 ford f150 in the dirt drive over the oil stain at my house.

Akss

Lol oh boy I thought my 21 year old tundra was old.. bet I got more miles on it though..
IMG_20230423_152127879_HDR.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🛠️ back from home despot...i knew i forgot something when i left the house...bungie cords to strap stuff to the rack...luckily they sell bungie cords there...who knew?

Drumskinz

:tumbleweed:mornin campers...off to home despot in a bit,then some quality high uv time on the roof...figure i should get 4 square done,plus a tessellated tetrahedron,and maybe even a rhomboid if i have the time...
it's time to fire up the swamp coolers...
and i still don't understand why there isn't a better quality of water pump made,went through around 6 of the damn things last summer...
Just don't forget to hook up the heafastat to the poopacycle!!!

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...off to home despot in a bit,then some quality high uv time on the roof...figure i should get 4 square done,plus a tessellated tetrahedron,and maybe even a rhomboid if i have the time...
it's time to fire up the swamp coolers...
and i still don't understand why there isn't a better quality of water pump made,went through around 6 of the damn things last summer...
Silly, its so you have to buy several pumps a year. How else are they going to make money?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its because I flash my money around driving my 31 year old truck. I just throw it in their face how much I am getting. Nothing says high roller like parking a nice 1992 ford f150 in the dirt drive over the oil stain at my house.

LOL, Same my truck is 23 years old now. I'm not that big on buying cars often. Still waiting for the millions to start rolling in.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
✂️:smokeit: alrighty...got the last bin pre-trimmed,finishing off one plant now....just 6 plants left to manicure after that...still a few days before i chop more plants...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...i was feeling a little feverish yesterday,but nothing like 10 hours of sleep to put an end to that...gotta make a grow store run and haul home like a gallon of nutes today...and deal with more up-pots...and get through more trimming...so close to done finally...by done i mean with this round,not the next way more plants than i want to trim batch...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: got my grow shop run done...120 bux worth of nutes...i swear the plants eat better than i do! but then again they are paying for everything...get to work you lazy spoiled biatches!

Latest posts

Latest posts