What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Row of RS11 needs to stop stretching. We’re at day 17 so hopefully she is about done and can focus on fattening up.

C2E65629-8842-4C77-83B5-3B7A28FDD06C.jpeg

imiubu

So the cops gave the justification for raiding me as a water tote outside, high electric usage, and odor. So if I was raided for that it seems like I could get raided again like that. Plus a neighbor had to complain as well.

So my thoughts are I could replicate that again. Just harvest one giant plant at a time. Keep the thing all together and hang it by the stalk to dry. Run no carbon scrubbers and blow the stink straight out of the building. Take a plant every week so the smell lingers at all time.

As this is going on I plant tomatoes cucumbers and lettuce in the grow. When they raid I will be in complete compliance.

Fuck them if they cant take a joke. Not like I cant pay the electric. Been doing it right along with out a harvest. I will just tell them I am testing the lights. When the cops leave I could offer them a produce basket.

lol. Slap them in the face with fresh veggies while still running some plants. A couple ounces would more than cover the electric as well. I figure One plant can yield 7-8 ounce and I chop 2-3 a month at that rate I would get over a pound a month. Or more than my electric cost.

But on the plus side I have time to set up my auto water set up now. Since trimming all that small shit is not a problem.
Sucks this happened to you :(
Angers me that this kind of shit is still happening.

Hope nothing comes of this and you are back up and running momentarily.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Sucks this happened to you :(
Angers me that this kind of shit is still happening.

Hope nothing comes of this and you are back up and running momentarily.
Fuck them. I think they are trying to get my barn. But unfortunately for them I ran it threw my checking account which tracks right back to my roofing. All paid for with checks. Plus they have no proof I sold anything. Just a guess on their part.

I am really really thinking of punking them. Cranking out a bunch of veggies and just 12 plants to get the smell real real strong. Plus maybe grow some edible mushrooms in there to make it even better of a punk. Some shit that is a stringy m mushroom with a small head. something like enokitake. Let them take that and spend their time trying to figure out if it is psychedelic.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...off to home despot in a bit,then some quality high uv time on the roof...figure i should get 4 square done,plus a tessellated tetrahedron,and maybe even a rhomboid if i have the time...
it's time to fire up the swamp coolers...
and i still don't understand why there isn't a better quality of water pump made,went through around 6 of the damn things last summer...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well...just looked at grow water pumps...seems like the gph ratings are too high for a swamp cooler...but i see options around the same cost as the cooler pumps...might be worth a try,especially in the mastercool...

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Fuck them. I think they are trying to get my barn. But unfortunately for them I ran it threw my checking account which tracks right back to my roofing. All paid for with checks. Plus they have no proof I sold anything. Just a guess on their part.

I am really really thinking of punking them. Cranking out a bunch of veggies and just 12 plants to get the smell real real strong. Plus maybe grow some edible mushrooms in there to make it even better of a punk. Some shit that is a stringy m mushroom with a small head. something like enokitake. Let them take that and spend their time trying to figure out if it is psychedelic.
Sounds fun. Don't get yourself shot by a cop. Botched raids are a thing.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
So my township decided to throw together an ordinance to be able to monitor caregivers.
$300 annual permit fee, yearly random inspections, can only be at your residence not commercial property and a bunch of other stuff.
Thing is they do not have an ordinance for patients. So I can grow my 12 medical and my wife can grow her 12 medical plants plus our 12 adult use plants with no oversight but if I want to grow as a caregiver I need to jump through their hoops.
As you could probably guess I won’t be signing up for that program. I will be growing 36 huge ass plants and if they would like to count them they can talk to my attorney lol.
how does the dry buds come into play, as far as weight , no plant to count ?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:i'm working on getting 2-3 spots to hire me on as a consultant/extra labor type of deal,although one spot might be willing to let me do a small craft organics run...just looking to have a solid income level from legal and downsize here at the house...allowed 6 plants and it's just a 50 dollar fine for each plant over 6 up to 12...so looking to do 8 big ass plants and just run one space...