What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I tore off 7.5 squares today. Two layers. I made $1800 for that work. It takes a lot of work to grow $1800 worth of smoke. No trimming watering drying and all the stuff that goes into growing. No one telling me how cheap the stuff is at the dispensary. I only really worked for 6.5 hours. Spent 10 hours out today. Had to dump the trailer run to the bank and go to two lumber yards. So really not a hard day.
so growing is like back hair? watering,drying,feeding,the occasional trim? 🐻

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I still have a passion for growing oddly enough and you would think I love HVAC.
I said when I moved to Oklahoma I would tell anyone that asked, I'm a former rocket surgeon. That was 4 years ago. I've been working doing HVAC for 2 of those lol.
Guess I fucked up meeting 2 company owners in my quest for HVAC equipment when we were doing our build out. 1 of em needed a favor returned and now I'm stuck again lol. It sucks knowing what loyalty is sometimes.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
So my township decided to throw together an ordinance to be able to monitor caregivers.
$300 annual permit fee, yearly random inspections, can only be at your residence not commercial property and a bunch of other stuff.
Thing is they do not have an ordinance for patients. So I can grow my 12 medical and my wife can grow her 12 medical plants plus our 12 adult use plants with no oversight but if I want to grow as a caregiver I need to jump through their hoops.
As you could probably guess I won’t be signing up for that program. I will be growing 36 huge ass plants and if they would like to count them they can talk to my attorney lol.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
But on a lighter note, here is my boy Sammy.

341CF47D-C859-4E99-B253-86062FF8F884.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yesterday we hit 80° was phenomenal today is much cooler but I got my first mowing in in the village home the ten-day looks more seasonably 😎

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...lots of errands to run today,plus i need to pull the drivetrain on the ogre apart and track down a creak...usually it means it's time to clean and re-grease everything...hoping it's not bad bearings...and it's past time to get the swamp coolers running...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🔧 alrighty...got the ogre pulled apart,greased up and reassembled...only thing i found was one of the bottom bracket cups was a teeny bit loose and the left crank arm needed to be snugged up a tad...hopefully that does it...time for errands...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
don’t know who has this problem in their areas but other than the fact that I was already burned out from prior chores & only made it like 1/4 of the walk with my dog before the tree pollen set me back burning my eyes out.. it’s flying like a mad today
DFBC4854-C0FD-4A11-BA87-2BDB205CCBE3.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
seriously wish I could spend all day on the bike & build stamina I don’t even have a good one …probably better for my hip but I don’t know what I would do with cookie…

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it's super dry here as usual...first nose blow of the day was a wee bit bloody...i'm sure the pollen count is high,all the trees are filling out with leaves and there's a ton of flowers blooming...
your bike is just fine...so long as it's mechanically sound....stamina just requires consistent effort that you build up bit by bit...it just takes time...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:almost nice out today...not very windy,could be a touch cooler...but not bad for 1st summer...soon to be follwed by summer,then hot,wet summer,then dear god,why is it still summer?,then indian summer,then summer-fall,then hot-umn,then 34 minutes of fall....

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I'm in a pissy mood today. I've kept my lips closed about shit and never talked about thing here.

in 2012 or 2013 I was registered as a mmj caregiver in my state. One of the retard bastards I was helping, ended up fucking me over in more then one way. The Bastard had signed away all his plant counts to other Dispensaries on shopping trips to get get discounts for signing over his #'s. I got a letter in the mail from one of the Dispensaries saying he signed over his #'s.

I called him over and told him we needed to talk. I just wanted to ask him why he didn't tell me he signed some of his #'s. I was upset because this could have put me over in my plant count.

After I asked him why he didn't tell me, he started to turn around to leave with out saying a thing. I wanted to hear him say something to me. I pushed on his shoulder to say hey wait, and he started swinging. Fucking Bastard put me in the hospital for 3-4 days. He broke several of my ribs, well cracked, not completely broken.

I was afraid of being over on my plant count, I didn't talk to the cops. The nurses at the hospital wanted me to talk to the cops but I didn't.

So much for a friend of a friend.

maybe the week of 4-20 should be violence against cannabis workers/growers, awareness week.