What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Growing it is the easy part..if you could only get them to trim it themselves that would make growing fun again...
I've decided fuck em. If they want it cheap they can trim it their selves. Sure, I'll knock off the fans and most of the larf but if you want it trimmed it's gonna cost ya. Most of what comes out of the commercial grow goes to a processer and they do what ever they are doing at the time.
Until the demand changes that's just how it is. I may not be able to compete with the hoop house growers on price but they can't touch me on quality. So I have a couple of dispensaries that don't mind doing the final trimming for the quality difference. Hell they sell the trim as shake I'm sure.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've decided fuck em. If they want it cheap they can trim it their selves. Sure, I'll knock off the fans and most of the larf but if you want it trimmed it's gonna cost ya. Most of what comes out of the commercial grow goes to a processer and they do what ever they are doing at the time.
Until the demand changes that's just how it is. I may not be able to compete with the hoop house growers on price but they can't touch me on quality. So I have a couple of dispensaries that don't mind doing the final trimming for the quality difference. Hell they sell the trim as shake I'm sure.
or overpriced pre-rolls

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love me some fatty muscle fiber.
25315.jpg

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I really don't understand stoners these days. It's like no one cares about quality anymore. Most of em would be buy brick weed because it's cheaper and then buy concentrate and add to it so they can get high.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
or overpriced pre-rolls
When I sold prerolls to a dispensary it was bud. The small and slightly off color. Made the buds I sold look great in the jar because they were all the same color and larger buds. Since the prerolls were bud they sold pretty dang quick compared to everyone else. I set mine prerolls apart with a twist in the paper. No one else did that.

The dispensary freaked out when I first came in with 450 prerolls. The owner told me latter he thought it would take forever to sell that many. All gone in just under four days. And they were closed one of those days.

I gave a class on growing weed and offered 2 door prizes of 7 prerolls. At the end of the class I ground up some bud to show how strong the smell could be if grown like I showed. And soon as I ground some up it filled the store with the smell. I think they sold a third with in the next hour after I did that.

I only did that to get people into the door and start buying prerolls. Prior to that not many sold because they were made with fans and sugar leaf. My whole point was to develop a way to get rid of my small buds. I left the sugar left on but took off any leaf that didnt have tricohmes.

Worked like a charm. I ended up supplying about 3/4's of what they sold. That was till the popo shut them down.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...thought i'd do something different today and trim some weed...pretty cool eh? i bet you're super jelly!
and i'm thinking i'll wash some bikes too,just to break up the excitement

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🦮 apparently insta knows that i know a golden retriever as my suggested post feed has been full of goldies...according to the internet we've bonded since she does a frantic tail wagging happy dance when she sees me and flops right over for belly rubs and follows me everywhere when she's over...

off for a quick store run,need bleach so i can clean some grow stuff...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I tore off 7.5 squares today. Two layers. I made $1800 for that work. It takes a lot of work to grow $1800 worth of smoke. No trimming watering drying and all the stuff that goes into growing. No one telling me how cheap the stuff is at the dispensary. I only really worked for 6.5 hours. Spent 10 hours out today. Had to dump the trailer run to the bank and go to two lumber yards. So really not a hard day.