What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
So the cops gave the justification for raiding me as a water tote outside, high electric usage, and odor. So if I was raided for that it seems like I could get raided again like that. Plus a neighbor had to complain as well.

So my thoughts are I could replicate that again. Just harvest one giant plant at a time. Keep the thing all together and hang it by the stalk to dry. Run no carbon scrubbers and blow the stink straight out of the building. Take a plant every week so the smell lingers at all time.

As this is going on I plant tomatoes cucumbers and lettuce in the grow. When they raid I will be in complete compliance.

Fuck them if they cant take a joke. Not like I cant pay the electric. Been doing it right along with out a harvest. I will just tell them I am testing the lights. When the cops leave I could offer them a produce basket.

lol. Slap them in the face with fresh veggies while still running some plants. A couple ounces would more than cover the electric as well. I figure One plant can yield 7-8 ounce and I chop 2-3 a month at that rate I would get over a pound a month. Or more than my electric cost.

But on the plus side I have time to set up my auto water set up now. Since trimming all that small shit is not a problem.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
That sux itchy, I hope it works out for you.

My question is, how tha fuck did they get a warrant for over plant count? And how tha fuck did they even know?
One of the neighbors must have complained about the smell. Since I cant smell worth a shit I cant say how strong it was. The cops said the bud was real strong smelling in the drying room. They did say they had a affidavit. And since no one was in my grow but me and my sisters widower it had to be someone around there. The closest neighbor is acxross the street and he smoke weed and next to him is a drunk guy who probably dont give a care. So must have been the neighbor about 500 feet to the side who has a few kids.

I am going to go back and turn on my outside lights now. They shine into my neighbors houses. I turned them off because they had complained about them a couple months ago. Hell they are LED and use like 18 watts each. So not a huge cost to run nonstop. They are set up to run at night only. About $2 per month for them.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
To get a warrant there must first be a swarn affidavit stating evidence and how it was obtained. If a judge accepts that the affidavit holds enough proof that a crime is taking place he will issue a warrant. They don't have to have the hard copy in hand but the judge must sign it before they enter the property unless given permission from the property owner.

It sounds kinda bogus to me. More like a snatch and grab

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
To get a warrant there must first be a swarn affidavit stating evidence and how it was obtained. If a judge accepts that the affidavit holds enough proof that a crime is taking place he will issue a warrant. They don't have to have the hard copy in hand but the judge must sign it before they enter the property unless given permission from the property owner.

It sounds kinda bogus to me. More like a snatch and grab
My thoughts also. I dint move any of the harvest and it was totally paid for out of pocket their is no proof I was selling anything. So I think it was a bogus raid based on flimsy evidence at best. No proof other than smell a water tote and high energy usage. Someone complained and they said oh that is enough.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Sounds less like a raid and more like they talked you into letting them in to count plants which hopefully helps you as you did not piss them off and tell em get fucked (They don’t like that).
But in this day and in this state where it is completely legal to grow I think they were bluffing if they said they had a warrant.
Hopefully you don’t hear from them again.
After my bust, I was not booked but rather told I’d be afforded the privilege to turn myself in when and if they decided to prosecute me.
That was in May and I was pulled over leaving work in December and ordered out of my car at gunpoint. So much for turning myself in.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Sounds less like a raid and more like they talked you into letting them in to count plants which hopefully helps you as you did not piss them off and tell em get fucked (They don’t like that).
But in this day and in this state where it is completely legal to grow I think they were bluffing if they said they had a warrant.
Hopefully you don’t hear from them again.
After my bust, I was not booked but rather told I’d be afforded the privilege to turn myself in when and if they decided to prosecute me.
That was in May and I was pulled over leaving work in December and ordered out of my car at gunpoint. So much for turning myself in.
They printed out the warrant and gave it to me. Said they were turning it over to the prosecutor in a couple days and he would decide what to do at that point.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...gotta go get rapid rooters today...and groceries...got more plants manicured yesterday,only 7 to go!
garden chores today after the store run,cuttings to stick,plants to spray...been amping up the ipm with spring here,rotating between three ipm products and foliar feeds of epsom and kelp or epsom and silica...