What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
The form they gave me said I had 104 plants and approximately 17.1 pounds of bud and stem. But that was wet weight. Nice that I put all that bud I chopped the other day in front of the dry stuff. So they didnt count the dry stuff.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Do you know how they got a warrant? This is a fucked up situation IMO but I really dislike cops.
Well shit I’m sorry to hear all that. If you need anything to get started back up let me know and I’ll do what I can.
Also you can be a patient and get that count to 72 obviously. Just cause you get a patient card doesn’t mean you have to use it. At least I haven’t been drug tested yet to make sure I’m using.
Now then…
Who snitchin? They don’t hand out warrants easily, someone gave them info.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So the cops stopped me at Walmart this morning. Fuckers had a warrant to go into my grow. Since I was over my plant count they took all my plants and drying bud.

Funny when the cop says this is really nice stuff with a strong smell. I looked at him and said I cant smell anything since I had covid. Then another tells me these plants look great. And I told her that they are not what they should be. She says what. And I said they have a little powder mildew and they dropped their fans early in the grow and should be much bigger.

Sorry, that happened bro. That shit needs to end. Hopefully, they will just dismiss it. Seeds are here if you need any.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Sorry, that happened bro. That shit needs to end. Hopefully, they will just dismiss it. Seeds are here if you need any.
I dont know. No one has been in my grow except one other person. And he is my sisters widower. They said that they smelled weed, I had high power usage, and a water tote outside. None of which are against the law.

I told them I wanted a warrant. They didnt have a hard copy but had it on a laptop. I said put it on my hood and I would read it. The one cop said OK till another said they had a affidavit on it. So one of the neighbors must have complained. Well I cant smell shit so it must have reeked. lol.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Well shit I’m sorry to hear all that. If you need anything to get started back up let me know and I’ll do what I can.
Also you can be a patient and get that count to 72 obviously. Just cause you get a patient card doesn’t mean you have to use it. At least I haven’t been drug tested yet to make sure I’m using.
Now then…
Who snitchin? They don’t hand out warrants easily, someone gave them info.
They left all my gear so I could start up again. But I will wait till the prosecutor does what he is going to do. Then I will see at that point. I thought I might get a bunch of cards grow a run out and torch about 10 in the back of my building. When they come check it out I will just tell them that is what they did.

But like I said no one has been in the grow and I dont tell people about it. At least not people who know I grew before. Lots of people bummed out now.

Thanks If I need some clones I might hit you up. But going to wait to see if it is just a misdemeanor. Then get 6 cards. I can cut back on the number of plants and grow bigger and still pump out a good amount.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Thanks Hammer. I think they will probably dismiss it with a small fine if that. I made it it out as just a test grow for my light. Really nerded it up. The cops were like holy shit you designed this. Gave them the cost of parts time to assemble it total cost where the parts are made and why the design is the way it is.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
So they didnt count the dry stuff.

that's french for "we're bad cops and we're selling that shit!"
They torched the shit out back. All standing around the fire. I didnt go out there. Told them I have asthma. And yeah they would have let me go if I wasnt wearing a shirt. They would have thought it was a nature preserve.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Sorry to hear about that Icky. Some bullshit.
No you know whats fucked up? The 27 year old girl at the gas station was hitting on me tonight. Telling me how great my shirt looks on me and she thought I was cute. Now if I go in there with my wife I am not sure how my wife will feel. Man she can get so jealous. She wont go to the lumber yard with me because that 19 year old stares at me. lol. Plus all the old women there joke with me.

Besides it is not like I have to learn to grow again. Just drop some plants in and start up. Yeah I will loose about 4-6 months of the worse time of the year to grow. Then it is free cooling season again.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Well again sorry you went through that. I am in a selfish way very curious to see where the current thinking is on that sort of offense as far as prosecutors go.
The thing that gets me is how could they possibly know how many plants it takes to smell up the hood. Pretty sure I could do that with 3 or 4 large girls.
When it comes down to it I will have no choice but to demand a warrant and I know from experience at that point it gets really ugly.
Hoping they just throw the whole “case” in the garbage where it belongs.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I told the cops that cops lie to get what they want. You would have thought I slapped the one. He was really offended. He was kind of a dick anyway.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Well again sorry you went through that. I am in a selfish way very curious to see where the current thinking is on that sort of offense as far as prosecutors go.
The thing that gets me is how could they possibly know how many plants it takes to smell up the hood. Pretty sure I could do that with 3 or 4 large girls.
When it comes down to it I will have no choice but to demand a warrant and I know from experience at that point it gets really ugly.
Hoping they just throw the whole “case” in the garbage where it belongs.
I told them that smell was not grounds for a warrant nor high electric or a water tote. I made them show me the warrant. Fuck them its my right. Hell I could probably make them show me who complained because I have a right to face my accuser.

I dont know how it will go. It is in the next county over by about 60 feet. In my county they probably wouldnt have even shown up.

I hope they throw it out also. But I have about $35K worth of roofing to do. So I should be fine for money. Just have to do it. But this dang weather wont let me.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dude,get a lawyer...it will be worth the money....that is if it's not just a misdemeanor...

at least up there it's been legal for long enough the cops and da aren't going to pursue charges,here they aren't likely to bring any charges if it's just a weed bust,it's just a fine for over plant count,...

Reactions: zif

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_20230418_170036138_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230418_170043933_HDR.jpg

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
dude,get a lawyer...it will be worth the money....that is if it's not just a misdemeanor...

at least up there it's been legal for long enough the cops and da aren't going to pursue charges,here they aren't likely to bring any charges if it's just a weed bust,it's just a fine for over plant count,...
Under 200 is a misdemeanor. But since I had stuff drying I am not sure what they will do. They may just drop the charges. In my county that is what would most likely happen. But it is in the next county over.