What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers..seem to have recovered from yesterday's ride...i'm sure sleeping for 12 hours helped with that! back to being able to walk without hobbling around like a decrepit old guy...still feeling a bit short on calories,i was definitely getting a bit bonky by the time i got home...i was surprised to find out i had pulled way ahead of most of the group on the last 10 miles of the ride...there were two guys ahead of me,just didn't have the energy to catch up to them...almost rode right into the irrigation ditch at one point!
garden chores today,and back to trimming,need to have a half lb ready by tomorrow evening...and really need to wash some bikes,the one i rode yesterday is pretty trashed,drivetrain got coated in desert gank...

Drumskinz

:tumbleweed:mornin campers..seem to have recovered from yesterday's ride...i'm sure sleeping for 12 hours helped with that! back to being able to walk without hobbling around like a decrepit old guy...still feeling a bit short on calories,i was definitely getting a bit bonky by the time i got home...i was surprised to find out i had pulled way ahead of most of the group on the last 10 miles of the ride...there were two guys ahead of me,just didn't have the energy to catch up to them...almost rode right into the irrigation ditch at one point!
garden chores today,and back to trimming,need to have a half lb ready by tomorrow evening...and really need to wash some bikes,the one i rode yesterday is pretty trashed,drivetrain got coated in desert gank...
Well according to that you showed up the field…nice goin’ now back to reality gotta pay da bills

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well according to that you showed up the field…nice goin’ now back to reality gotta pay da bills
really i just had to poop,sorta put the shimmy back in the saddle!
Were the others on single speeds. I am guessing you were. Sounds like a lot of work either way.🚴‍♂️🚴‍♂️🚴‍♂️🚴‍♂️
two people on ss,one of two who were ahead of me...and he's 62...the other guy is a youngster,like 30...he went for another 30 mile ride in the evening

Drumskinz

really i just had to poop,sorta put the shimmy back in the saddle!

two people on ss,one of two who were ahead of me...and he's 62...the other guy is a youngster,like 30...he went for another 30 mile ride in the evening
You’re lucky there was no gel in that saddle…or maybe you could’ve overtook that 30 year old at the finish line…not

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
those brooks saddles are far more comfortable than you would guess considering there's zero padding...
nah,i ran out of energy drink stuff,i would have cracked hard if i expended the energy to catch up...i was just on the edge of being nauseous by the time i got home

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_20230416_141705640.jpg
IMG_20230416_141720707_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230416_145732620_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230416_164145606_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230416_164147847_HDR.jpg

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Stupid ass American made door knob. The latch broke so I cant latch it shut. But that is OK since the cheap duct tape hinge is sagging so the door stays shut by dragging on the floor.

View media item 18709303
I always planned to write a book about grow room design someday... happy to share proven door TEK.

#1 Handles are key, use steel, make it THICK!

Screen Shot 2023-04-17 at 12.21.44 PM.png

#2 Measure twice..... or use a shim for airtight sealing.

Screen Shot 2023-04-17 at 12.21.21 PM.png

#3 always pay close attention to humidity levels.

Screen Shot 2023-04-17 at 12.21.07 PM.png

follow me for arcane tips on prostate shrinkage!

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...another exciting action packed day of trimming! after a quick grocery run,some sort of ravenous beast ate all the food in the house and left dirty bikes here...the nerve...
No one could have seen that coming. With luck you will see the mythical four boob chick at Walmart again. At least some kind of wildlife.

My wife showed me a picture of a guy in Walmart with his pant ripped to shreds. Then she says "I thought that was you but notice he was to tall."'

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I managed to ride about 50 miles this week before the 40 degree weather and sleet showed back up. Supposed to warm back up in a few days. I can hardly wait. The older I get the more I think I might be solar powered.
i think i'm finally fully recovered from 52 miles the other day...bike still needs to be washed and re-lubed after all the sand and dust...should be able to get out for some rides once i knock out the last of the trimming

Drumskinz

No one could have seen that coming. With luck you will see the mythical four boob chick at Walmart again. At least some kind of wildlife.

My wife showed me a picture of a guy in Walmart with his pant ripped to shreds. Then she says "I thought that was you but notice he was to tall."'
And the wildlife do love to fornicate in the rest rooms...walked in on a session the other day...thank god it was not with a set of "QUADS"

Latest posts

Latest posts