What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Started on the trimming over here as well. One trimmer is out because he just had some cancer cut out of his lung last Monday.
Good news is he should be here Wednesday to join our other trimmer.
Hoping for a harvest on the heavier side which would help take the sting out of the new boiler.
I will be sending bud swelling good vibes

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: one more room to go today...got more cuttings into cups...almost ready to pop some seeds...got some from hammer and some sour dubb crosses from seedtrip rob...be vewy vewy quiet,i'm hunting phenos!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
(y) laundry done...on to trimming...hopefully i can get a qp done before i stop..or get distracted by some silliness...like choosing the right star wars figure to go with the cross check...i'm thinking darth vader:cool:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
(y) laundry done...on to trimming...hopefully i can get a qp done before i stop..or get distracted by some silliness...like choosing the right star wars figure to go with the cross check...i'm thinking darth vader:cool:
If you had a women you could have been trimming this whole time instead of doing laundry.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not to mention having to listen to her opinions on the next several bike builds.
you mean "no"...
example..."honey,i'm ordering another set of titanium handlebars"
"why?,aren't they expensive?"
"yes,but it makes long rides so much more comfortable"
"are you saying you don't want to spend time with me?"
(door slams,sound of weeping and far too many pillows being thrown about in bedroom)

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Trimmer got two plants done in two days. I’m happy with that because she does a phenomenal job.
Second trimmer starts tomorrow, only 23 more plants to go.
Once I get my new barn done I’ll be able to hire a local trimming crew and knock it all out in a week.
That’s one good thing that came from legalization, lots of freelance trim crews available.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
My wife told me I am the most stubborn person she has ever met. And if I wanted to do something she could not stop me from doing it. So I pretty much do what I feel is necessary or I want to.