What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a lot of the roadies i see ride like complete idiots,especially in groups...frankly it makes my life more difficult because i'm dealing with the driver backlash from the roadies obliviously taking up the lane when they could be on the shoulder...
in town i stick to the residential streets and stay off the main roads unless there's a marked bike lane...but even then i try and stick to roads with a max 25mph speed limit...
and i pretty much ignore my phone while riding until i'm someplace safe...

for me getting high in the morning means getting nothing done...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:badday: great...it's raining,and a bit chilly...i've got about 15 miles to cover today running errands...best get to it,not going to stop raining for a while so time to get all dressed up to ride...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:badday: not too bad....aside from there being a lot of idiots on the road today...only got a little wet,and only almost got run over a couple of times..
time for lunch,then garden time...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant::good: gonna be popping some seeds soon....got some sour dubb crosses locally and relentless is sending more in a couple of weeks....time for the new new!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
veg tent

IMG_20230219_162536853_HDR.jpg

2x4 tent....sundae driver

IMG_20230219_162341070_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230219_162333903_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230219_162346272_HDR.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...got the main flower room reset last night...9 more plants in flower...and about time to start the last group on fresh water...and about 2/3 of the led room...so lots to harvest soon...and i think my trimmer has already bailed without having trimmed anything for me...getting married and going on a honeymoon or some nonsense like that:)
too bad it's frickin windy out,finally warm again...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
slow day...went to the store real quick,time for lunch now,then hopefully wrapping up the bike build...not much left to do,but possibly frustrating stuff...i did at least bookmark the manual,and i think there's a video since reading is for cavemen...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
View media item 18707936
View media item 18707937
View media item 18707938
Super Boof day 29. The bed picture is of the 12X4.5 bed but only about 5 feet of it. The other two picture are just two of the colas.

Not sure what it is suppose to look like at this point in flower. First time running it. Guy I got it from says it is a 68 day strain. So I will run it to that and see what it looks like.