What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
🌨️❄️ sumbitch...it may actually snow here...it is in the mountains outside of town,raining here right now
Man I spent 5 hours shoveling a7200 square foot roof yesterday because they said we were getting sun today. I thought the sun would melt the ice under the snow. We got like 15 seconds of sun today. I worked hard shoveling the snow. It was really hot like 29 degrees when I shoveled. Had to strip to a tee shirt it was so f-ing hot.

And now it is snowing out.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man I spent 5 hours shoveling a7200 square foot roof yesterday because they said we were getting sun today. I thought the sun would melt the ice under the snow. We got like 15 seconds of sun today. I worked hard shoveling the snow. It was really hot like 29 degrees when I shoveled. Had to strip to a tee shirt it was so f-ing hot.

And now it is snowing out.
all the sun was here yesterday...today,not so much

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
my Golden seal tobacco seeds are coming up an so are some of my small HOT peppers
IMG_0012.JPG
IMG_0009.JPG

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...no snow in town...i'm sure the mountains got some...yup,they did...just looked outside...frosted,but not covered...
waiting on medium delivery today,might be waiting until thursday to deal with up-pots depending on when it gets here...
probably not riding riding today...errands to do,but no long ride...also it's cold and windy...and the little errand rides still count,sorta chips away at the amount left until it;s just a simple up and down one hill ride...

Reactions: zif

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:all done for the day...putting off chopping 2 extra days to finish ripening the buds...and it will be warmer in a few days so easier to deal with washing the trays...

🚲 only 525 meters left to climb...one more trip up the same old hill will do it...tomorrow...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...you still have 6 days to catch up..just 1200 trips up a 20 foot ladder!
yeah,not riding today aside from going to do laundry...cold and windy out...not worth the extra suffering...i can finish off the challenge friday when it's nicer out and i'm more caught up with garden stuff...
plus the guy i challenged to finish the 7500m is still 3800m behind me,so i've got him beat like a red headed step child

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just an alloy freehub body...this frame is a parts bin build,only one new part and tires...and cables and brake pads...and handlebar tape...i already have all the bling