What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
down to a bit over 3000 feet left to climb this month...another 1950 feet today,and 30 miles...
not sure if i'll ride tomorrow,it certainly won't be the same hill again...
IMG_20230121_155910092.jpg
IMG_20230121_155227_340.jpg
IMG_20230121_142726221_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230121_152033736_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man if you ever smashed up that bike in an accident you would be heartbroken no doubt…Not taken into account injuries for yourself ,only the bike counts…ha

Attachments

• 9B1058A9-673C-4D1B-9F07-FE9F0AFC3D52.jpeg
    9B1058A9-673C-4D1B-9F07-FE9F0AFC3D52.jpeg
    5.8 MB · Views: 32

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smoker: night off from the garden...so plenty high...

already ordered some parts for the frame i'm buying...have everything else in the parts bin,refurbishing old parts and wheels,just needed a new freehub body,a tire,and a crank...even with the cost of the frame,total price will be less than some parts on the bike with all the titanium goodies

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...kinda chilly today...still going riding though...those hills don't climb themselves...except in crustal upthrust zones...if i had a few million years to wait i suppose i could sit on top and wait,but i only have 10 more days to knock out 5,000 feet so i should probably just go ride:D
You could sit on a active volcano also. Bring a fire proof bike frame. Suck if it melted.

Maybe they cover that in the warranty. I would think they may cover a warped frame.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...gotta bust a move to the grow shop today...so may as well grab some easy miles and take a loop around the bike path...good for 20ish miles...then garden chores again,cuttings to stick,rooted clones to get into cups and the usual feeding....almost to harvest time again...gonna need to get medium today as there will be up-potting to do next week...
and the alarming possibility of snow tomorrow night...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:did something a bit different than just a bike path spin...a little ditch banks,a little pavement,a little trail...24 miles today, 128 for the week,around 7500 feet of climbing...only 2300 feet left to climb this month!