What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
but seriously, I need a few people I could ride with. So I could start riding again.

I have these little voices in the back of my head that keep me worried that if I were to be riding by myself and have a seizure things could go bad fast. I worry I could walk off in wrong direction before I snap back, then not knowing where I am.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
but seriously, I need a few people I could ride with. So I could start riding again.

I have these little voices in the back of my head that keep me worried that if I were to be riding by myself and have a seizure things could go bad fast. I worry I could walk off in wrong direction before I snap back, then not knowing where I am.
ask about group rides at the bike shop

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning ☀️...We had snow fall last night I got to get out there and shovel
704F9AF0-F4E3-498A-AAAC-F4453825BCEF.jpeg

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Getting jealous of the desert winter riding. This winter has been nothing but rain and mud or freezing wind here in Michigan. I have got a few short neighborhood rides in with the dog. But nothing particular fun or long. If it would stay quit winding and stay frozen or not rain for a few days I would bundle up and get some trail miles in.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...today the desert is sucking...cloudy and windy...not seeming like a good day to ride aside from running errands...and it might snow tonight!
indeed,the whole week looks pretty marginal for riding...except that i did invest in cold weather riding clothes,so i'll get out there again on wednesday and be able to finish off the 7500m climbing challenge as well as hitting 800km...
gonna be a busy week,up-pots,a harvest,getting plants into the 4x8 tent and firing that up,a giant stack of pots to wash...laundry tomorrow...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🚲 ordered a bike part from england...i have ordered stuff from this company before,and it either arrived faster than expected,or sat there for a long time before they found a spot on a plane to get it to the states...lucky i got the part in the first place,had to look several places to find it

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
It was 27 here today with a 14-15 MPH wind. Perfect for roofing. except I could do with out the wind blowing stuff around. But shot down a bazillion shingles today. Well only about 275 really. But I did that in a hour and a half. Plus had two walls to flash in that time.

Not bike riding but my weekly climbing started out good at about 75 feet. Had to go up and down the ladder 5 times to bring up tools. And to bring tools back up I dropped. Starving from all that climbing, So going to have to eat a big meal.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i only got in around 300 feet today...no shingles were harmed

i just ate,i was pretty darn hungry,i could tell by how much nonsense i bought at the yuppy mart...probably a good thing i don't bring a plant to the grow store,i'm sure they would want every kind of magic plant goo avaialble

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
(y) nice when a bike repair turns out to be simple,and easy to track down...the ti timberjack had developed an annoying creak/ticking sound coming from the drive train...so a good time to strip off the parts,clean them,and re-grease everything...found the problem,tightened everything back up to spec...just waiting for the chain to dry so i can lube it...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smoker: alrighty,got most of my chores done today...and at least one bike project...a couple more to deal with...time to get higher! (i was already high)

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
i only got in around 300 feet today...no shingles were harmed

i just ate,i was pretty darn hungry,i could tell by how much nonsense i bought at the yuppy mart...probably a good thing i don't bring a plant to the grow store,i'm sure they would want every kind of magic plant goo avaialble
Man if your plants are like mine they want everything. Sometimes it gets to the point where I say enough is enough and go all Charlie Manson on them and chop them to pieces.