What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Bruce Banner 3
20230125_111253.jpg
20230125_111257.jpg
20230125_111304.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...lots to do today,up-pot-palooza...around 40ish up-pots to deal with today...finally firing up the new blackbird lamps and getting the 4x8 tent filled...
and my handlebars are finally shipped from the anodizer!!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: almost done up-potting,just another dozen or so to go...think i'll end up using 1 1/2 bales of medium on this round...pretty much have every space i have lighting/fans/filters for running now...might be worth it to invest in another lamp so i can get a 4x4 tent going before it gets hot...heck, an HLG blackbird cost less than a set of custom anodized titanium handlebars!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: one more room to deal with tonight...looks like i have enough plants for the next couple rounds in the main room,and the led room,and enough to fill a 4x4 tent...so looks like another lamp in my near future...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I bought a brand new timer. Worked one time. It has been off for two days. Good thing it didnt work though. I found out the thing has a night light feature on the bottom of it. I caught it 30 minutes into its on time. So they got 36 hours of dark. I can live with that.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Today was another hot day here. Got up to 31. Had to strip to a tee shirt again. Framers looked at me like I was crazy. I was dripping sweat though. I cooled off some when we got a little bit of flurries. When they melted they made my shirt wet.

I like to work when it is about 25 out. Tee shirt weather when that happens and I am working.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
9F this morning here, felt a bit brisker when I reloaded the wood stove this morning. The bare feet were sticking to the deck when I went to feed the stray cat. We only got a foot or so from that last storm, already snow blown into the woods😎 I hope it stays cold, the constant melts and rains have been a complete fuck-around.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...going riding in a bit once it warms up some more...coldest temp of the year this morning...thankfully winter is almost over here and we have the %$#@#$ windy season to look forward to...harvest tomorrow night...at least i have someone to help with trimming this time...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I was drying in a roof today. Started running the felt when the framers left because of the wind. It was like 20 with gusts of 30 MPH. Temp was around 20-25 thru the day. Had to leave because it started snowing.

It was b acd enough I had to scrap ice off the deck in the wind but the snow made it slippery. I did shovel a bunch of snow down the roof about 12 feet where the wind blew half of it who knows where. I could only reach about 12 feet out with out standing on the icy roof deck. But covered about 2500 square feet of roof.So not a bad day.

With the wind I thought at one point Unc had to be around but I didn t see anybody in shorts so he couldnt be here. And there was no titanium so that confirmed Unc was not trying to ride in the wind here.