What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_20230127_143450168.jpg
IMG_20230127_144108482.jpg
IMG_20230127_145608611_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230127_145622526_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230127_152139103_HDR.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That top pic looks a bit dangerous. I'm guessing they don't want you driving in there wtf
yeah,i go around it...i've bunny hopped it in the past,but after hitting one of those teeth i decided it was probably a bad idea...also there's two cattle guards i've bunny hopped over at 30+ mph...also decided that was a bad idea

armedoldhippy

Veteran
That top pic looks a bit dangerous. I'm guessing they don't want you driving in there wtf
yeah, i think they were serious when they put in the "no vehicles" sign his bike is leaning on... curious though...here, the signs say "no MOTORIZED vehicles" if open to bicycles...still waiting to see my first unicycle out there. :chin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah, i think they were serious when they put in the "no vehicles" sign his bike is leaning on... curious though...here, the signs say "no MOTORIZED vehicles" if open to bicycles...still waiting to see my first unicycle out there. :chin:
nope,beyond the signs NO vehicles...that means for some dumb ass reason from the 60's that no bikes are allowed

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers...harvesting later...but that's not until tonight...so i'm thinking bike ride! may as well grab another few hundred meters of climbing and make it over 8,000m for the month...and get over 500 miles...probably won't have time for much riding after today...maybe tuesday again once the harvest is in and that half of the room reset...
gonna be a busy month next month,three different harvest to deal with...good thing i'll have a trimmer to help

armedoldhippy

Veteran
nope,beyond the signs NO vehicles...that means for some dumb ass reason from the 60's that no bikes are allowed
.mostly it's painful and a bit boring
still not allowing them on many trails here in 2023. you can stop blaming the '60s any day now. they restrict horses for much the same reasons, break-down of the trails & increased siltation into high country streams affecting trout spawning. painful AND boring? no thanks...either one would have stopped me on its own...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
still not allowing them on many trails here in 2023. you can stop blaming the '60s any day now. they restrict horses for much the same reasons, break-down of the trails & increased siltation into high country streams affecting trout spawning. painful AND boring? no thanks...either one would have stopped me on its own...
and yet they still allow them to graze cattle on public lands...and don't get me started on horses...those people suck,they insist on being able to ride along trails which ends up fucking them up badly and never lift a finger to do any trail work