What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Akss

Looks like dirt bike country to me. Although my last bike was a 1998 yz 250 so it's been a long time probably hurt myself badly on one now ..lol you ever see em out there ?

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had The mini Enduro
1ADD944C-C72D-4448-9553-10900FCB4565.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...gotta go get groceries today,so i'll ride way out of my way to climb a big hill then grab stuff on the way home...only have about 7,000 feet left to finish the climbing challenge,so a quick 1,800 today and i'll be down to a couple of bigger days to finish...
and garden chores this afternoon after riding/lunch...almost to harvest again,at least i'll have a trimmer to help...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
⛰️🚵‍♂️ time to get to work...got my ride/vert in for the day,just under 20,000 feet for the month...380 miles so far...should be no problem to crack 500 miles this month...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: done with the garden...easy,just watering/feeding today,plus microbes...

thinking tomorrow another trip up the hill...that would put me over 100 miles for the week and at about a mile of climbing...plus i need groceries still....wallyworld this time instead of the yuppie mart...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...kinda chilly today...still going riding though...those hills don't climb themselves...except in crustal upthrust zones...if i had a few million years to wait i suppose i could sit on top and wait,but i only have 10 more days to knock out 5,000 feet so i should probably just go ride:D