What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Drywalling sucks. Glad they came up with that.

Most stuff will be automated before long. It is going to be rough for the low skilled low intelligence people to find work when that happens. Then you will see crime get way worse.

I am on a monthly pay as you go plan and got the alert.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
We got hit with a real hard cloud burst for 10 minutes. I called my son. A watermelon broke a few branches, every thing else was ok. I'm stuck at work for 2 more hours. Hope my plants are ok......

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I didn’t get the text but my wife did. We are on the same att contract. I can’t really say I’m disappointed that the pussy grabber doesn’t have my number.
I guess on the downside I’m screwed when the tsunami hits mid Michigan.

Evening all.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got our daily walk done. We both enjoy it much more when the weather is cool like it is today. Looking forward to some cold wet weather.

I watch MSNBC everyday. Never noticed any reports about this alert going on.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's just a new alert system trump is taking credit for.
It is supposed to be to notify anyone in a particular area of like an amber alert or things like that but something tells me it's so they can grab data from anyone in that area at that time to contact them for intel if need be.
Send out a signal that returns with the info of who ever received it.

Dan is really open to the idea of rso. I've explained a bit of it to him and he is willing to try anything to avoid chemo.
His wife will pick it up tomorrow and fix him some caps to get him started asap before he comes home even.
Yes it's gonna take a lot and the higher the thc content the better.
When I make it I add keef, bho, rosin or what ever I have to boost the thc.
Equally important (imho) is whole plant material. There is medicine in every part if this wonderful plant.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I have a question for you indoor experts...
The picture I posted this morning of the nice autumn colors in my little indoor thing.....
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=324261&page=3761

This pic was taken yesterday, on day 52 (7 weeks and 3 days)...

Isn't this pretty fast? The trichs are less than 5% clear, about 80% cloudy, and around 15% amber...
I was planning to chop them tomorrow or Friday...

I haven't done indoor things in 30 years...Outdoors, I know exactly when to harvest when weather cooperates..
Would you say that they're ready to chop?

I'd really like to know your opinions...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm confused. Does DB have Cancer?. I thought he had fluid in his lungs(pneumonia).

The picture I posted this morning of the nice autumn colors in my little indoor thing.....

Isn't this pretty fast? The trichs are less than 5% clear, about 80% cloudy, and around 15% amber...

I haven't done indoor things in 30 years...Outdoors, I know exactly when to harvest when weather cooperates..

Depends on the strain your growing. Iv'e had a Sour Lifesaver finish in 55 days. Plants are done when there done. We all like plants that are quick to finish.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm confused. Does DB have Cancer?. I thought he had fluid in his lungs(pneumonia).
Hasn't gotten the results from the biopsy yet but from what he has been told it doesn't look good.
He was supposed to have test and shit today but I haven't heard from him since this morning. And get this, it was before 7 am. Dans never up at 7 am lol.

I would give it another week and get more fade. It will make for a cleaner burn the more fade you have.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hope all this is for nothing and I'm jumping the gun with the oil. Any I get my hands on will go to dan. If he is cancer free then he can use it at a normal rate for general health.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I was thinking about Dan today at work, wondering if the lung reinflation worked. This new news is not good

It rained here most of the day and is supposed to continue through the night. The sheltered raised bed with DBMH 2, Watermelon OGMango, and Sour dub is leaning hard, but riding like a champ.
The bed with DBMHx, DBMH1, DBMHst, Sour Dubb, and OGMango wasn't as sheltered. They are leaning bad. Heavy wet buds. No broken branches, but here is an example. See the large empty spot in the middle of the DBMHx plant? That is where the plant used to be.... Im not touching anything tonight
picture.php

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Of all the plants, the one that probably weathered the storm best so far is DBMH2.

The one concern I had about this plant was the bud size. The nuggs are always solid, but just medium size. Not this time.
Those colas are probably 2' long plus. It stayed straight up to the storm. There is a Sour Dubb to the right of it leaning on it.

This plant has my favorite Terp profile of the DBMH Ive grown. It is also the strongest. Now its making big buds too.
picture.php

onavelzy

Veteran
If Dan does end up having lung cancer, there's a whole new world of treatments available now that make it a beat-able disease for more people. The Nobel prize in medicine was just awarded to researchers whose work has led to amazing treatment options beyond the old fashioned rat poison chemotherapy drugs.

Dan, if you're still checking in every now and then, my best to you and your family. I hope the test results come back with results that aren't as worrisome as we are all thinking about. Most importantly, I hope you start to feel better.

Ona

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Hasn't gotten the results from the biopsy yet but from what he has been told it doesn't look good.
He was supposed to have test and shit today but I haven't heard from him since this morning. And get this, it was before 7 am. Dans never up at 7 am lol.

I would give it another week and get more fade. It will make for a cleaner burn the more fade you have.

Its a little different when staying at the hospital. They have folks coming by every couple hours checking blood pressure, taking vitals. Makes it hard to keep to your normal hours. Some times it's hard to actually sleep while in the hospital.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

off to run errands in a bit...the usual suspects,grow store,bike shop,and groceries...and the usual garden chores and getting stuff done around the house...just about caught up after all the trimming...

and so close now to summer being over with...the garden is doing better slowly but surely,won't be long before the gavitas are back up and the flower room full from side to side...and all the new stuff is in flower...