What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
:dance013: heck yeah! large trash day rules!!

finally got off my lazy ass and hauled the old swamp coolers out to the curb....didn't know if they would take them but they are gone this morning so party on! got another pile of stuff for next month already...and i can deal with my garage and get all the junk in there gone...

If they dont take them look on Craigslist for a scrapper to come get them.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
one was stainless so it wouldn't surprise me if someone had snagged it...the neighbors had a little wine fridge sitting on the curb and i noticed that got grabbed last night...

whoever took them they are both gone,that's all i care about...and a garbage can full of rootballs and garden waste as well...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
When I roof I collect all the metal into a pile and call a scrapper to pick it up. Then the metal doesnt end up in a land fill for my kids to clean up latter. Plus the guy I call is handicapped so it gives him a little extra money. And saves me a little on disposal cost.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm just glad to see them gone...i had really come to hate the cooler that was on the house over the years,stupid leaking hunk of junk! mastercool rules!

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
I am going to get busy and make some RSO for DB.....hope to get 5-10 grams to share. 60grams is a normal regime. Don’t know if he is even interested in doing it but if so it will be available when needed. I don’t do mine in a rice cooker so the process takes more time vs rice cooker.
If you have ever benefited from dan’s generosity I urge you to try to do something as well. Nuff said.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am going to get busy and make some RSO for DB.....hope to get 5-10 grams to share. 60grams is a normal regime. Don’t know if he is even interested in doing it but if so it will be available when needed. I don’t do mine in a rice cooker so the process takes more time vs rice cooker.
If you have ever benefited from dan’s generosity I urge you to try to do something as well. Nuff said.

i'll have slabs of bho wax available for him within 10 days ...this can be turned into valuable medicine

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
ive never made RSO but i got pleanney of larf buds & a crockpot & i can get 190 golden grain or everclear so ill make a batch up.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WTF. how many got this today

Attachments

• DSCN1055.jpg
    DSCN1055.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 8

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it's just an alert to tell you ol' mushroom head is about to do something dumb or boorish...so expect one every few hours...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Mine had another sentence below. It said" this will be like my Twitter account. I will be texting you each important information daily, just like I already do on twitter

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I didn't get it either. Don't think the monthly plan/contract matters as far what phones it got sent to. Wife and kids have Straight Talk(monthly), I have AT&T(monthly as well). They got the message, where as I said I didn't get it. Weird.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:better be careful,i might actually get something useful done today...already got the backyard mowed and raked up,got some paperwork dealt with,another stack of stuff ready for the next large trash day...

time for lunch and a nap though so i'm sure that will bring things to a crashing halt this afternoon...just need to do a handwash load of bike shorts and vacuum the workshop...and finish off a civ6 game...got like 5 more cities to destroy in 28 more turns...gotta get those troops in place...

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
It was reported about a month ago by the news that it would happen Hammer.

I just saw an article that over in Japan they are making humanoid robots that can install drywall by themselves. Figured you'd think that's pretty interesting. I think it is.