What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I need a floor like that. I hate all the dust that comes with growing in soil indoor. My scrubber gets caked with dust very fast. I have to take it outside to blow it off.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey fellaz. Brutha dan is in need of some healing vibes. He's laid up in the hospital with a mass and fluid in his lung.
Do your dance, chant, flop on the floor or play with snakes. What ever it takes.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey fellaz. Brutha dan is in need of some healing vibes. He's laid up in the hospital with a mass and fluid in his lung.
Do your dance, chant, flop on the floor or play with snakes. What ever it takes.

that's horrible to hear,as many of us know he is one of the most generous people around....

hang in there dan,the world needs people like you

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
lightning struch my home a few days back , knocked out my phone /internet blew out 2 lights ,one i just bought , now im down to uesing a couple 400w hps in veg till i get some new ones orderer.
i just got my internet up about a hr ago.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
OK, ready to finally pop some beans again....got gifted some unique afghan landrace f2's so those are first. Going to start a thread on them to keep up with progress. Time to get some CBD into the mix.

picture.php

picture.php

No flowers needed for awhile....stocked up on buds and concentrates so dropping some seeds of Dynasty's Cherry Vanilla Cookies and Megafauna to get a nice male to play with......small time pollen chucking. GG4, BB3 and my nice Megafauna female will get hit if all works out.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All of the MAC cross testers have been out. Should start getting some pics in soon. I have all but Flashbang in flower now.

Fire og x gsc) x MAC
Pink Panther x Grape Crush) x CB) X MAC= Pink banana Crush
Flashpoint x MAC= FLASHBANG.
Peyote Purple x Querkle) x MAC = Purple Macadamia

Grizz

Veteran
That’s no good. I hope dan has a speedy recovery.

hate news like this life just don’t give a shit about if your good or bad. Dan certainly deserves the best. Here’s praying and believing you will kick ass and get back doing what you love ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
One of my employees called in sick from the hospital today. He had just come back to work after several months off for open heart surgery.
Something happened, and now he has water on the lungs. He was worried about letting me down. I blew that off quick. I told him " don't worry about anything, just get better and stay off as long as you need".
These are some of the reasons I went vegan. A lot to give up, but my kids seem to think my arteries will clear over time, just like the 50 lbs Ive dropped.they also think Ill likely get an extra 10-15 years on the planet.
Ive still been hanging onto this tobacco dry snuff, but that is next. One container left.

renne

Sending good vibes to you Dan hope you get well soon.

Hey Tree what strains you running in there? Mighty fine and clean grow you got going there Very Impressive!!
How did the SourPower OG turn out for you?

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Brother Dan get better. First things first damn that sucks to hear about a brother. I just recently received a clean bill of healt on the liver. Normal function and enzymes. Wwoohooooooo

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Sending good vibes to you Dan hope you get well soon.

Hey Tree what strains you running in there? Mighty fine and clean grow you got going there Very Impressive!!
How did the SourPower OG turn out for you?
Sour Power OG is the middle row.

The outside rows are both Cherry Cookie

Latest posts

Latest posts