What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have been using some cbd salve for the last couple of days...went into it with a healthy bit of skepticism...first i used it on my cowbelbow...cow bell elbow that is...went from frequent sharp pain to nada in a day,then tried on my shoulder which has been wonky for a couple of years after a wreck,it hurt to raise my arm above shoulder height,even that is easing up and i have almost normal range of motion...even my knees which have been bad for years feel much better...

i can hardly wait to go for a long ride so i can butter my taint up!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how did you think people rode bikes for hours at a time without rubbing their junk raw?

hell,runners put band aids on their nipples to avoid chafing,they use crotch butter as well for that matter...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hate news like this life just don’t give a shit about if your good or bad. Dan certainly deserves the best. Here’s praying and believing you will kick ass and get back doing what you love ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

good words & yes on the above ^^^^

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers..

should be a short day,just 4 lights to break down and hang...then off for the weekend,no trimming until monday...

got a group ride on saturday,there's a intro to bikepacking ride/campout to help promote mountain biking in the national monument lands which surround town...the city is embracing bikepacking and helping to promote it on public lands which is smart since mountain bikers in general have $$$$ which in turn could mean more trails which in turn will draw more cyclist to town which means more in town multi use trails and better bike infrastructure in general...

and garden day too...gotta go to the grow store and grab some cal/mag on the way home...

Grizz

Veteran
i have been using some cbd salve for the last couple of days...went into it with a healthy bit of skepticism...first i used it on my cowbelbow...cow bell elbow that is...went from frequent sharp pain to nada in a day,then tried on my shoulder which has been wonky for a couple of years after a wreck,it hurt to raise my arm above shoulder height,even that is easing up and i have almost normal range of motion...even my knees which have been bad for years feel much better...

i can hardly wait to go for a long ride so i can butter my taint up!
add some ground toast pepper to it before you do the taint. You’ll peddle a lot faster.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My boy getting some sun. He was layed out. He jumped up before I could snap his pic.

picture.php

Last edited:

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
been thinking about this for a little while... For the first two weeks of flowering I've been going by the nutrients feed charts and switching to a flowering mix ratio. But flowers don't start to form until around day 10-12.

I've been thinking about for the first two weeks using flowering nutrients, but mixing them at a veg ratio. Then after flowers start growing, add in the rest of the flowering nutrients.

If for the first two weeks they really are not flowering, they wouldn't need much of a change in nutrients in those first two weeks.

Opinions?

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
been thinking about this for a little while... For the first two weeks of flowering I've been going by the nutrients feed charts and switching to a flowering mix ratio. But flowers don't start to form until around day 10-12.

I've been thinking about for the first two weeks using flowering nutrients, but mixing them at a veg ratio. Then after flowers start growing, add in the rest of the flowering nutrients.

If for the first two weeks they really are not flowering, they wouldn't need much of a change in nutrients in those first two weeks.

Opinions?

I just spent a few hours yesterday draining and scrubbing my reservoirs for just this reason. I had been using Jacks for veg and yesterday was day 12 of flower so I am now using Canna cogr
nutes

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Mommas are back healthy and vigorous! Now to stay on top of the IPM regime

picture.php

This Megafauna pheno is awesome smoke....not many times I run something more than once but this is really enjoyed around these parts. Megafauna is (Kali Snapple x SSH F3) bred by Dynasty Genetics. Kali Snapple is (Kali Mist x Pineapple Snowbud).

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I cant wait for some cool weather to arrive. Its already Oct we still have 90f temps. I'm not a happy camper..

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I just spent a few hours yesterday draining and scrubbing my reservoirs for just this reason. I had been using Jacks for veg and yesterday was day 12 of flower so I am now using Canna cogr
nutes

for a while now I've been running GH (3 part) to veg plants with and then for flowering I switch over to B.C.nutes (Technaflora). I don't see any difference between the two nutrients line in veg, other then the GH is cheaper.

Latest posts

Latest posts