What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: alrighty...up...drinking coffee and getting ready to go (that means im getting high)...

have no idea how many people are showing up for this...i was always surprised how many people showed up for the gravel rides...

i should bring a book...i have no idea how long it takes for people to run around the mountain...only 4ish miles...takes me like a 20ish minutes to ride so im guessing at least an hour...

gmanwho

Veteran
Well yes I do. And several big gold necklaces.

i envision carl from aqua teen hunger force. but without the body weight. Now if i can only find him wearing a "boston" concert shirt

picture.php

flash back to when ichy meet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ8WJ96hRqo
ic

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Perfect example of 1 that got over fed/watered. She gets hand fed RO for 2 weeks than back to 1.2ec. So far shes stable. No intersex issues from the stress. I get a few like this every summer. It happens when feeding all plants the same amount of EC with my room being hot. Soil drys up to fast leaving to much nutrients left in the soil. This cross wants less EC in summer..

picture.php

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:well that was interesting...two of the racers managed the double lap in under an hour,a couple no less...the woman had the fastest time, came in several minutes ahead of everyone else on the run portion and held onto the lead through the bike portion...

surprisingly 7 people came out for some saturday morning torture...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
You could not pay me enough to run around a mountain in that heat. I can't understand how you ride in the heat. Granted it's a dryer heat but damn. It hits 80 here and I'm sweating buckets.

What's it like there temp wise in December?

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Back in the early to mid 70s, we mostly got Mexican weed, and some Columbian red. It was a real treat when someone would come up with some Thai sticks.
We would cut class from high school, and go across the street to a park with lots of giant Valley oak trees and a small creek running through it.
We would all climb high into a oak tree with a base almost 3 feet across.

Up in the tree, we would carefully unwrap the Thai stick hemp string, and load a small pipe with the sweet fragrant incense buds. We would each get a big lung full and hold it for as long as we could.

Everything would instantly change way up high in that tree, Everything became bright and cheerful. The world had new meaning.
And then it was story telling time...,. My favorite story was the one about the giant Thai plants in Thailand that grew year round. They were trees 15 feet tall, and required tall ladders to harvest the delicate sweet buds that we were smoking.

I grew some Dr. Grinspoon indoors last year, and put the plants outside in about February. They grew tall in the winter, and budded out. I harvested them but left one bud on each. They went into veg, grew, and are now in bud again for the second or third time.

These are truly year rounders,although they are not 15' tall
picture.php

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
You could not pay me enough to run around a mountain in that heat. I can't understand how you ride in the heat. Granted it's a dryer heat but damn. It hits 80 here and I'm sweating buckets.

I went out and roofed today and it was over 80. I worked for 2 hours then went home and took a nap. Then went back for another 4.5 hours. Made $800 in about 6.5 hours.

Tore off about 7.5 square of shingles and put down about 5 square.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I went out and roofed today and it was over 80. I worked for 2 hours then went home and took a nap. Then went back for another 4.5 hours. Made $800 in about 6.5 hours.

Tore off about 7.5 square of shingles and put down about 5 square.
last week i did 25 oz in 6 hours and made 450 bucks in an air conditioned room and there was brisket...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: got in a decent lap today anyway...the race short loop is like 10.3 miles and i managed to do it in 59 minutes which is off my best time but i was riding the bucksaw which is 5 or more pounds heavier than the timberjack so theoretically i should be able to take a few minutes off if i was serious about it...didnt really bury myself today...not racing so no reason to really kill myself...