What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
White knuckle ride

White knuckle ride

My cloner is at the grow house, so Im using a tray. I took clones a few weeks ago, and havnt seen any roots. Ive been sweating bullets, because my son is lagging on the cloning, and hes had the flu.
Ive been worried I might lose OGM, and all the rest, including the NLD.

Well shit! I just checked them, and I have at least one OGM rooted, and all others represented with a few, except the concord grape DBMH.

My son is supposed to bring me some more OGM cuts from the grow house. Those are less weeks into bud.
I need to get another AC and just keep a mother closet going year round.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
back from riding...last gravel ride of the season...like 35 people tonight...lots of bugs down by the river tonight...2 flats and someone had a pedal come off...

the usual ditch banks and along the river down in the pecan orchards...nice and cool amid the trees...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the walmart on the western side of reno nevada is packed with hotties...college girls,yoga milfs,the works really...downtown its a different story...

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Cannabis Terpenes: How They Work and Their Effects

Cannabinoids Chart

"The most interesting thing about terpenes, however, is not that terpenes are responsible for cannabis’ multitude of distinctive flavours and aromas, but that terpenes work synergistically with cannabinoids, such as THC. One indication for this is that some strains may have the exact same levels of THC and CBD, yet their effects can be quite different from each other. Researchers are now saying it is the terpenes that are responsible for a strain’s unique effects." from RQS blog linked above

Lots of info out there, but these sum up what I was saying about % THC or how frosty a bud is not being the only factors in good medicine.

Evening folks.....been a lonnnnnnnggggggggg weeeeek

420, I missed your earlier post...glad to hear you are back at home and doing better

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Walmart is a good place to go if your feeling down about yourself. Even Ichabod Crane can find a woman with more body hair.

Actually my room mate was going to go out with my wife. He brought her to our house and she asked me out. Hate when your date asks someone else out when you are there with her.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gotta get up early tomorrow...theres a biathlon thingy going on in the morning...run a lap around the mountain,then hop on your bike and ride a lap...i'm just gonna watch the bikes while they run then take a lap on my bike when everyone is out riding...

Latest posts

Latest posts