What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hammer, I have been doing quite a bit of reading on Kratom..just like my cannabis I would grow my own so I know what I get. Starting from seeds is cheap but takes a long time until plants mature...one can get cuttings though. Cuts are expensive but worth it if one wants to raise a tree or two. You climate is great for it. The govt is moving to make it illegal but there is already a bill introduced to keep that from happening.

Processed Kratom is sold at all the vape shops and convenience stores around here

There is a Netflix Documentary about it I just watched. Very interesting for sure. I got some red 2000mg caps on the way ... From what I've read all Kratom has the same effects. Red is the most popular. I have some size 3 gel caps coming to make my own..

I have all three kinds. I forgot about it completely up in the cupboard

https://nootroholic.com/types-of-kratom
There's 4. RED , GREEN, YELLOW, WHITE.

Last edited:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Sentry

Sentry

This Sentry is so big, and unthreatened, I wouldn't even touch it. Gonna keep me free of worm laying moths
picture.php

Just look at those muscles :D
picture.php

picture.php

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Nice colors on the Stardog

The Secret Garden.
picture.php

Not so secret now,that the back neighbors, in their 80s can see about 2 foot of the tops now, from their slidiing glass door. I have always been very nice and polite to them for 30 years

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
I think they kill grass hoppers as well...

I think they kill grass hoppers as well...

This Sentry is so big, and unthreatened, I wouldn't even touch it. Gonna keep me free of worm laying moths
View Image

Just look at those muscles :D
View Image

View Image

Nice killer bug. I've got some grasshoppers. I'll deal with them this weekend. I have my son killing them for me until I get out of rehab Saturday (for an infection which kicked my ass, not substance abuse).

Nice 👍 pictures, I'll post some of my grasshoppers when I get home.

Peace

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Nice killer bug. I've got some grasshoppers. I'll deal with them this weekend. I have my son killing them for me until I get out of rehab Saturday (for an infection which kicked my ass, not substance abuse).

Nice 👍 pictures, I'll post some of my grasshoppers when I get home.

Peace

Ah hell. All this time we was thinkin you were on dope :biggrin:

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Nope not on dope..

Nope not on dope..

Ah hell. All this time we was thinkin you were on dope :biggrin:

Nope not on dope..

The doctors gave me a bunch of narcotics due to the pain from the infection. I got an abscess in my rectum (I have rectal cancer) and there was a pressure pain when I sat down. This has been resolved, but I lost a bunch of weight as they tried to figure it out while was in the hospital. They finally figured it out.

I have a three level house and my bedroom is on the third level along with my pool and spa.

After Physical and Occupational Therapy in ready to go home. I’ve been in a great Sub-acute nursing home, most people look near death.

I have recovered incredibly. I put on most of the weight I lost and can walk again. I lost a lot of muscle mass laying in the hospital bed for a month.

So I’m nope on any dope except for the pain killers they have prescribed for me.

I’m ready to be weaned from them and start up my garden :plant grow:

NOTE: Can’t give you rep Dr. Purpur

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

pretty sad that trimming for 3 days and no more than 6 hours a day basically wrecked me...somehow sitting in a reasonably comfy chair in an air conditioned room working a pair of 4 oz scissors is just too much!:bigeye:

and has left me with a couple of days of running around and taking care of everything i neglected while i worked...got some errands to run today,and then the last group ride of the season...laundry tomorrow and garden chores,should be able to ride both weekend days and then back to the trim job on tuesday for break down of the next room...

Grizz

Veteran
I have switch from sitting to standing. It just kills my back to sit and trim for more than a hour. Of course it would help if I could see better.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
After reading more about Kratom the only kind that doesn't help with pain is white. This type is for energy boost. The others all relieve pain with some differences like yellow has the longest effect. I would suggest anyone that interested do there homework before use. Get it from a company that tests there batches.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:back from errands...

the only thing that makes trimming worse is doing it for pay...but on the other hand at home i don't get free lunch! of course,there is no such thing as free lunch...:)

the nice thing about the trim job is i'm way faster then the youngsters,generally i can do 4oz every hour which is between 25 and 50% faster than the other trimmers plus i get paid more than they do...so it ends up being 75 bucks an hour which makes it seem like it's worth doing although i would rather be riding...at least i get 16 miles in just going back and forth...the ride home always sucks because i'm just crushed by the time i've knocked a pound or so out...after this round my right hand was hurting...and that's my good masturbating hand too!:biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
got a group ride coming up her in a few...hopefully this girl will show up...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Skirt done dropped whilst I was at work but picked my very first mushroom ever when I got home....:woohoo: micro-dosing will be starting soon. As excited as I was the first time I chopped my 1st marijuana plant. Speaking of.....about to drop some beans next week.

picture.php

picture.php

onavelzy

Veteran
Nope not on dope..

The doctors gave me a bunch of narcotics due to the pain from the infection. I got an abscess in my rectum (I have rectal cancer) and there was a pressure pain when I sat down. This has been resolved, but I lost a bunch of weight as they tried to figure it out while was in the hospital. They finally figured it out.

I have a three level house and my bedroom is on the third level along with my pool and spa.

After Physical and Occupational Therapy in ready to go home. I’ve been in a great Sub-acute nursing home, most people look near death.

I have recovered incredibly. I put on most of the weight I lost and can walk again. I lost a lot of muscle mass laying in the hospital bed for a month.

So I’m nope on any dope except for the pain killers they have prescribed for me.

I’m ready to be weaned from them and start up my garden :plant grow:

NOTE: Can’t give you rep Dr. Purpur

Welcome back. I'm glad you're feeling better and recovering.

got a group ride coming up her in a few...hopefully this girl will show up...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]

You sure that it's not more like you've got a group ride that wishes they could be coming up in her?

Awesome pic though. Who'd want to be her bicycle seat when they could be her bicycle seat post instead?