What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Someone say something about cake?

Got some testers from Karma today. I don’t really test seeds anymore but could not pass on these. They are his Sour Diesel bx project he has been working for a few years. Third Coast Sour Diesel soon come.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
In real time

In real time

DBMH1
Tender is the night
picture.php

When you hold your lady tight

DBMH2
picture.php

Mango Pheno

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
g'morning ...here is a nice find ... lots of Gold

g'morning ...here is a nice find ... lots of Gold

these rocks were just mined in Australia ...people still get lucky

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

just watched the finish of todays stage,another proper mountain stage with a super steep finish...up to 24% which is crazy steep on a bike..wouldn't be easy in a car for that matter...

playing catch up here today,need to run errands and do some cleaning up,and the usual garden work...and a nap...:)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i keep waiting for my sponsorship to come through,i guess everyone is still fighting over the right to sign me up for a fat contract...go team krispy kreme!

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Hot chicks

Hot chicks

no rest for the wicked i guess...just got back from wallyworld,now off to pick up some hot chicks at the po box...

You should see the hot chicks, my nurses in the rehab. My roommate has a day nurse who is TOO HOT!

Opps, time for her to rub some lotion on my nuts and butt, don’t want diaper rash.

I’m serious , I think my wife is getting jealous

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Hammer, I have been doing quite a bit of reading on Kratom..just like my cannabis I would grow my own so I know what I get. Starting from seeds is cheap but takes a long time until plants mature...one can get cuttings though. Cuts are expensive but worth it if one wants to raise a tree or two. You climate is great for it. The govt is moving to make it illegal but there is already a bill introduced to keep that from happening.

Processed Kratom is sold at all the vape shops and convenience stores around here