What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I hate trimming. My son doesn’t like my trimming and has volunteered to do it for me. :plant grow:

That’s fine, except he takes to long :dance013: he might wait until next week, not ready yet

sounds like it could be a win win. Just as long as he does a good trim job... could be worst

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
If plants show less tricombs but are more potent than those that are super frosty why are they more potent?. Are the trics on these plants with fewer trics 5x more potent?. I cant figure out where the potency is coming from. The skillz plants are some of the most potent plants I've grown but are less frosty then many. Its really odd. I will get some pics of these when ready.

That is a good question!!! Why?

My first thought would be something some where to do with the genetics/in the genes with in the plant.

Maybe it has a gene for less resin production on surface area's and a gene for higher THC levels (or super high THC levels that then with the fore mentioned reduced amount of surface resin density, compensates thus resulting in flowers with above average potency)

Perhaps some hash should be made from it that plant(s) to see what the potency is like with out plant matter in the mix.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
another day done...only a pound today...

yup,the other trimmers only get 200/lb for trimming and 20/hr for breakdown work...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That is a good question!!! Why?

My first thought would be something some where to do with the genetics/in the genes with in the plant.

Maybe it has a gene for less resin production on surface area's and a gene for higher THC levels (or super high THC levels that then with the fore mentioned reduced amount of surface resin density, compensates thus resulting in flowers with above average potency)

Perhaps some hash should be made from it that plant(s) to see what the potency is like with out plant matter in the mix.

Testing potency on flowers is common. There's no plant matter in the samples after its refined for testing. I might send in some. I don't think potency testing is reliable. I can just smoke some and tell which is potent...

I just got 1 of these disposable carts. These are nice. They hit very well. This cart is under a gram of GSC.

Attachments

• DSCN6961.jpg
    DSCN6961.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 8

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: looks like im going to be playing trimmer for a while...looks like theres about 3-4 lbs of work for each trimmer,and then the next room comes down on tuesday...so i'm figuring over 10lbs by the time all is said and done...

sucks,but then again it pays everything off bills wise and leaves enough to live on until my room is producing again...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers....

:hide: day 3 of trimming...i guess i accidentally bought some vagina with me yesterday since i only got through a pound and it took closer to 5 hours...back was hurting a bit and my wrist too...sad to say sitting in a chair for 2 days is enough for a course of whine and cheese!:)

managed to get up a bit earlier today,gonna bring a starbucks espresso shot along and extra snacks and try and get at least 1 1/2 done today...no garden chores tonight so i can stay later...good crew of people to work with as theres not an excess of chit chat,or crazy kid music...

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Ha crazy kid music, now that would make for a lousy day. Trimming AND crap music. Eff that!

Well I'm setting back up for a grow. Hopefully this one works and nothing stupid happens. Last few years have been difficult. Can't even remember my last harvest. This state is aggressive so security is numero uno.

Have a great day everyone!

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
It’s cooling down...

It’s cooling down...

I’ll probably pop some seeds soon.

First VEG then ready to go.

Good Luck on your :laughing: grow

:plant grow: I hope I don’t have any problems

White flies season should be over, in a month or so

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
2 days off

2 days off

cold mornings, hot days, happy plants
picture.php

Bucksaw action.
I wonder what this is .....
I like surprises. Im starting to smell some very exotic terps
picture.php

I wonder what this will look like in a couple months?
picture.php

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Howdy fellaz :wave:
Just got home from making our final appearance in the 16th judicial district courthouse. Had to see the judge 1 last time to get darlin's records sealed. No to start work on a pardon for me

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Hammer: I took both cuts and pollen. Im going to try and get some more cuts today. Each plant is pollenated with Bucksaw, and Black Lime. Most have a STS sprayed branch as well. There are no seeds left, we planted them all.
You are welcome to some pollen if you like.
All DBMH also have a bucksaw branch, as do Grinspoons, and Sour Dubble

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Howdy fellaz :wave:
Just got home from making our final appearance in the 16th judicial district courthouse. Had to see the judge 1 last time to get darlin's records sealed. No to start work on a pardon for me

And no more shoot outs with the Police.........:biggrin:

I havnt shown you this plant yet.
This was a totally unexpected find. The Maple leaf I grew last winter indoors was horrible. I have been giving it away, and someone actually disposed of a half zip I gave them. So I didn't expect to get anything good from the crosses I made with the males. I was wrong.
This is Sour Dubble x Maple Leaf Indica. It has a strong Dubb backbone, with lots of pear and apple on top. Ive never smelled a terpene profile quite like it. And so of course, I didn't take a cut, and its about too late now. It is crossed to Bucksaw, and BLR too.

Pear Butter :biggrin:
picture.php

I do have more seeds of this cross, luckily

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I got my 2nd run of Sour d in an aeroponic unit vegging out from cutting stage. think I should have them in a flower room with in the next two weeks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: think i'm done for the week with trimming...ended up at 4 lbs for 3 days,not too bad...

glad to be done for a few days...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I was dreading today. I had a 2 hour dental appointment to do 2 crowns. They have made recent leaps and bounds in crowns and implants in the last couple years.
There was a state of the art special 3d computer station next to me that one of the dentists designed the new teeth with. It was hooked up to some kind of machine in the next room that made perfect teeth, then baked the porcelain in real time.
The whole procedure was pretty much painless.
I think I owe $530 on each crown. My insurance pays half.

What a small price for nice teeth that feel exactly like the original teeth.
Im not afraid to ever get another crown again, or implant. The dentist was my high school buddy from Chemistry class. These were big molers he did, and he said the front teeth are even easier, and they are very natural looking
Wheres Hammerhead?
I got the phone today! Wanna see the receipt :D ?

All zeros$

I went by Verizon and they transferred all data, pictures, video and information to the brand new phone. Wow this phone is nice! Wrap around full screen view, and super fast. Two cameras of great quality

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm right here. The charge comes from your insurance provider not the cell provider. it will be on ur cell bill. If u didn't get charged that's not typical.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I'm right here. The charge comes from your insurance provider not the cell provider. it will be on ur cell bill. If u didn't get charged that's not typical.

If they do, its still way worth the cost. I thought the Note 4 was awesome. This one takes the cake

Latest posts

Latest posts