What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I always get a few plants messed up in summer. I hate seeing unhappy plants. They end up fine at harvest but are def stressed a bit until then. I hate being hot!.

Zurple Punch bx smells pretty good.

picture.php

HK X URKLE turned out good for what it is. Not much of a Urkle fan

picture.php

Last edited:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
The “yield” does not measure THC content in any way. Thus, the potency, the amount of THC, is the most critical number to be concerned about.
That's right. Its the terps and everything that comes out. That's your yield. Has nothing to do with potency. Its just weight.

THC may be the most important factor, but I believe certain terps have a very real effect on the high as well. Mercene is usually present in a lot of my favorites

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What's the total line up Unc?
How'd the Sour Power turn out Treetroit?
Cheers Renne

forum cookies
cherry cookies
ogkb 2.0
thin mints
gmo
wedding cake
sunset sherbet

thats the cookie crosses...

also

super lemon glaze
orange cream dream
strawberry diesel
snow ripper

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
My Samsung Note 4 that Ive had for 4 years is having trouble charging. You have to wiggle the plug, and sometimes it just wont charge.

I went by Verizon and they attempted to clean the port. Still intermittent charging. So the lady says " you have insurance, I cant get you another note 4, they don't make them anymore, Ill get you a S7, its smaller but newer". I said, my visions not so good, I need the bigger screen.

So she comes back and tells me she will get me a brand new Galaxy note 8 free of charge. It will be here Tuesday. I finally used that damn insurance. Its like 4 or 5 bucks a month. She said the note 8 goes for about 7 or 800 bucks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Let us know how that goes. I don't see many getting 30%. Most get 15-20% yields. Your doing well at 25%. Trichome density has a big impact on yields. None of this has anything to do with potency.

https://www.newcannabisventures.com/how-to-measure-cannabis-extraction-efficiency/

There are many “numbers” that are thrown around with respect to extraction. We most often hear the question, “What are your yields?”
“Yield” is a term that has commonly been applied to the amount of mass extracted from the feedstock, compared to the mass of feedstock used.
For example, a 100% yield would imply that the mass of the extract product equaled the mass of the initial feedstock.
Obviously this cannot occur but a more realistic scenario is obtaining 90 grams of extract from 1 lb (454 g) of feedstock.
This would equate to a “yield” of approximately 20% (90 g divided by 454 g = 19.8%)
. I dont know if this is trim of flower.
This percentage, or the commonly referred to “yield,” is a practically meaningless number.
Here’s why: Products made using material that has been extracted are measured and often sold based upon the amount of THC content.
The “yield” does not measure THC content in any way. Thus, the potency, the amount of THC, is the most critical number to be concerned about.

That's right. Its the terps and everything that comes out. That's your yield. Has nothing to do with potency. Its just weight.

THC may be the most important factor, but I believe certain terps have a very real effect on the high as well. Mercene is usually present in a lot of my favorites

That's a really good article. Anyone interested in how it all works should read it.

My Samsung Note 4 that Ive had for 4 years is having trouble charging. You have to wiggle the plug, and sometimes it just wont charge.

I went by Verizon and they attempted to clean the port. Still intermittent charging. So the lady says " you have insurance, I cant get you another note 4, they don't make them anymore, Ill get you a S7, its smaller but newer". I said, my visions not so good, I need the bigger screen.

So she comes back and tells me she will get me a brand new Galaxy note 8 free of charge. It will be here Tuesday. I finally used that damn insurance. Its like 4 or 5 bucks a month. She said the note 8 goes for about 7 or 800 bucks

I'm pretty sure there's still a 100$ deductible. I had insurance for my s6 until someone sent in a fraud claim using it. I don't get that insurance anymore. it was way to easy for thieves to get new phones without much difficulties.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They said no charge whatsowver. It's verizon, and it's in the mail, will be here tuesday

Id still check ur bill..

There are four deductible tiers: $50, $100, $150 and $200. Most phones will be in the top two deductible tiers and will therefore cost $11 a month. Like Verizon and AT&T, Sprint uses Asurion -- so its plan covers device malfunction, damage, loss and theft. ... All claims are subject to a $99 deductible

packerfan79

Veteran
I had my Samsung Galaxy s5 melt while charging. I brought up the risk of fire, and damages to people and property. The Verizon manager took my phone and wouldn't give it back. I got a new phone on the spot no charge.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
If plants show less tricombs but are more potent than those that are super frosty why are they more potent?. Are the trics on these plants with fewer trics 5x more potent?. I cant figure out where the potency is coming from. The skillz plants are some of the most potent plants I've grown but are less frosty then many. Its really odd. I will get some pics of these when ready.

Cannabinoids and Terpenes...bet it has in interesting profile

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I awoke last night to the sound of thunder,
How far off, I sat and wondered.
Started humming a song from 1962
Aint it funny how the night moves, with Autumn closing in.

Have a great day! :)

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Sounds like fun..

Sounds like fun..

day two of the trim-a-thon...hopefully i get about the same amount done today...

I hate trimming. My son doesn’t like my trimming and has volunteered to do it for me. :plant grow:

That’s fine, except he takes to long :dance013: he might wait until next week, not ready yet

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i hate trimming too...but less than working a regular job...and i did make almost 500 bucks yesterday...

better get moving,its a half hour ride just to get out there..and theres always a fricking headwind on the last mile or so...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Clean all you can before weed goes legal there. They pay $80-100 a pound in my town now
My ex wife gave it up and is looking for a job now