What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Burt married WRKP in Cincinnati

412du0zw%2BML.jpg
012_31.jpg

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
When I first moved into my house...

When I first moved into my house...

Oh gosh! Theres a memory. About 4 yeas ago, I found a deceased mother possum at work. I don't know how long she had been dead, but her pupps were still hanging on her nipples. I grabbed all the babies, put them in a box with a saucer of water and called my kid ( Infinity roots). He came and picked them up, and raised them to teenage, then released them in the wild life area at Lodi lake. Those were cute little critters, and I would have brought them home if I didn't have Pitbulls

When I first moved into my house 22 years ago I thought it would be a good learning experience for my son..

I heard noises outside and went on my bedroom balcony and saw a possum trapped in a recycle bin.

I woke up my son (8 years old) and said looki,here.

I took him downstairs and he looked at what looked like a dead wild beast. He wouldn’t touch it.

I kicked the bin and he sprung to life. I thought he and my wife were going to shit themselves....

Welcome to the Hills! A good learning experience for my son.

Those possums are pretty scary when they show their teeth.

:shark:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I prefer blondes, but not Lonie Anderson. She messed up his life and caused him a lot of pain and anger. Ill take young Farrah.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Heres a big Dubble Banana Mango Haze plant, just getting going. Its 8 foot. Those are going to be some enormous spears a month from now
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

just getting going here,watching the vuelta in the mornings puts me way behind in getting moving...

the clones i took just a week ago are already popping roots through the rr's...should end up with a situation where i have almost all the cookie crosses in flower at the same time,and ready to go when i have all 6 lamps up and running so i will start the winter season with a full flower room...

still need to go haul medium home...probably tomorrow...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I prefer blondes, but not Lonie Anderson. She messed up his life and caused him a lot of pain and anger. Ill take young Farrah.
https://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-burt-reynolds-loni-anderson-divorce-20180906-story.html#

There's always 2 sides to every story. They have a son together. He did shit just as much as she did. If what shes said is true he deserved every bit of that pain.

Been trying to get these Snowman s1 x Bio Diesels(FLASHPOINT)figured out. Every time I water these they stay all droopy for days. I'm thinking they like a dryer medium just like HK does. I will cut it down to 1 gallon instead of 2. I barley get any run off with 2g .. I got cuts backed up on #4. Still waiting on #3 both will go into flower. I think #3 will be the keeper. She doesn't drop as much and has a darker color. A bit more vigor.

Last edited:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Making a fresh batch of STS to spray for the third time. Just finished the fertilizing with 55 hallons of fert water. I I mixed in some other organic ferts and molasses and let it mix and bubble all night.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
another wet ride today...

tomorrow i get to haul medium and do a bunch of garden stuff,then sunday the trimming should be starting...should be a few days work...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If plants show less tricombs but are more potent than those that are super frosty why are they more potent?. Are the trics on these plants with fewer trics 5x more potent?. I cant figure out where the potency is coming from. The skillz plants are some of the most potent plants I've grown but are less frosty then many. Its really odd. I will get some pics of these when ready.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
another wet ride today...

tomorrow i get to haul medium and do a bunch of garden stuff,then sunday the trimming should be starting...should be a few days work...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]

he's out smarted you... some times you get your goat... some times you don't... :D

That don't look like your local hood

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
If plants show less tricombs but are more potent than those that are super frosty why are they more potent?. Are the trics on these plants with fewer trics 5x more potent?. I cant figure out where the potency is coming from. The skillz plants are some of the most potent plants I've grown but are less frosty then many. Its really odd. I will get some pics of these when ready.

Ever smoked real frosty buds that don't get you high? Same concept, but backwards.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
My son came by to grab some fossilized seabird guano, and checked out and smelled all the plants. He was impressed with my sour Dubb. Its blowing out more trics then his is. The bucksaw are good interesting terps, but still faint. The real surprise was a plant from a cross I did last winter, that wasn't expected to do much. Its Sour Dubble x Maple Leaf Indica. My son kept going back for another smell, even after he walked away. He said get some cuttings off it. I think I have a lot more of those seeds.
He described the terps as, Sour Dubble backbone, with very fruity overtones. He said its also very spicy. Interesting looking plant with a different structure, and marble puffball buds all over it

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran

Has always had me scratching my head. My Tresdawg is not a frosty strain but always tests 26-30%.
My RHS is the frostiest strain I run and the highest it has tested was 22% but usually is more like 17-20.

The good thing is I have extractors telling me % is % when it comes to extracts. In other words a 30% strain should yield 30% in concentrate so looks like a Tresdawg run will be coming up in the new room.

Latest posts

Latest posts