What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Morning guys..still at it life has been shity seems i last almost a year at one place before a landlord wants to sell the place and i have to relocate. ive done this 3 times in past 3 years so tired of setting up and wasting money and time.i need buy a place is my next move..for weeks now been setting up a 16k garage and i up grade the whole electric service myself to 200 amps running wire underground 50 feet cutting the concrete was one hell of a job and place 2 " conduit with elbows is pain in the ass bending 4/0 wire smh but finnished yesturday and still to connect ac and water irrigation syster.im all spent and i still have to set up the house i just moved into 6 days ago that has nothing to do with this spot.just incase someone wondering where or what i been up to..peace yall be in action in about a week.. if i dont buy a house after these two runs im a reject

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Hope you krush it dominicangreen! Good luck buying a house.
I would be the happiest man on the planet if I owned my own home with a big back yard that got perfect sun all day.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Putting trellis up and giving these lush ladies some nitrogen ~
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers...

got monkey butt coming over to stay a couple of days so i need to go cut the grass in the backyard real quick...probably just hang out here with little miss fuzzbutt today and get stuff done around the house...

yup,can't wait to get the process of buying this place started this winter...no new bikes for a while!:)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You cant vend to any dispensary without getting the flowers tested here in cali. Adding crap cant be done anymore unless u buy from unsavory charters.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just figured out how to get pics to download from the new phone...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

packerfan79

Veteran
just figured out how to get pics to download from the new phone...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]

Nice pics for a phone camera.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
much better than the old phone for sure,that one was a few years old,this one is 4G as well and has like 4x as much memory...and still only a 100 bucks...i need to remember to stick a ziplock bag in my toolkit for next time i get caught in the rain...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Got 3 days off here, and this was sleep in with the dogs day. I woke up around 7, and took 2 bong hits of OGM. Layed back down, and the next thing I knew it was 11am. Shit! Sure glad I don't have any work to do around here, besides clean the kitchen..........

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Lookin Good

Lookin Good

I’m in rehab for Physical Therapy for my Cancer and haven’t seen my plants in a month.

My outdoor plants are Girl Scout Cookies, pretty big in 5 gallon buckets. My son says they are not ready yet. My wife says some colas are a foot and a half.

I should be out in two weeks. I’ll let my son trim them as he says neither my wife or me do a good enough job.

Hopefully I’ll get some pictures before they chop.

Great pics Dr. Purpur

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Morning folks!
I have been busy this morning....got rooted clips of BB3 and GG4 and this is the last attempt at the Megafauna pheno we really like....took a dozen cuts and out to the compost pile she went...

picture.php

Going to the lake to grill out today....:dance013:

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
It's getting so thick at the hideout, I hardly have enough room to back up and get a full-plant picture...

The buds are getting real heavy on a few girls and filling in nicely on the rest..
I've been tying a lot of branches up to make sure they don't break..

Pollen has been applied to half a dozen branches, need to do a few more today or tomorrow.

Just 4 weeks, maybe 5 at the most, to go....Gonna be time to start sharpening my trimmers soon...
Hope I can get a couple close friends to come visit and trim for a few days next month....

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 15

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Pollen has been applied to half a dozen branches, need to do a few more today or tomorrow.

Thats a great idea Bud Green! I have the CherryPie x Fire Alien Haze males in flower now. I just may hit a small branch of the Hammers Kush outdoors and get a few seeds from it. :tiphat:
Thanx for the idea...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

good vuelta stage today...mountain top finish...the winner literally puked when he got done!

usual garden chores today...a certain labradoodle woke me up early this morning...not that it got me going any quicker!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bongsmi:looks like a lazy day here...sorta worked out to have monkey butt over for the weekend since it was crazy windy yesterday,and i just made it home before a big rain storm is about to hit so just need to deal with the garden today which will be all of a half hour today...

time for a nap...

Latest posts

Latest posts