What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:back from riding...just sorta puttered around,my stomach was being punky....reflux and riding don't mix well some days...

got in 20 or so miles anyway...time to hit the shower and have some lunch...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
DBMH2 on the left, Sour Dubble on the right. Right at 8'
picture.php

Potatoes and Haze. Grinspoon garden
picture.php

This is in the Shiva garden, and what weve been calling Shiva. My son just informed me that it may be something else. It was grown from seed, and hes gonna ask the guy he got them from. Doesn't look like full Indica Shiva to me. Im excited!
picture.php

Grandmother inlaws revenge
picture.php

Lebanese
picture.php

I wonder how many varieties we are running this summer. Maybe 50 or so

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DBMH2 on the left, Sour Dubble on the right. Right at 8'
View Image
Potatoes and Haze. Grinspoon garden
View Image

This is in the Shiva garden, and what weve been calling Shiva. My son just informed me that it may be something else. It was grown from seed, and hes gonna ask the guy he got them from. Doesn't look like full Indica Shiva to me. Im excited!
View Image
Grandmother inlaws revenge
View Image

Lebanese
View Image

I wonder how many varieties we are running this summer. Maybe 50 or so

That's def not Shiva. Its a Sativa dom pheno what ever it is. That Lebanese looks like she has a lot of haze in it.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
That's def not Shiva. Its a Sativa dom pheno what ever it is. That Lebanese looks like she has a lot of haze in it.

Any day now the Leb plant will be making scent, then Ill know. It looks different from the Red Leb we grew in the 70s and 80s.

Im almost more excited by the bucksaw blade plants. Gotta take more clones tomorrow. A 3 hour nap cut my work short today

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Morning fellas :tiphat:

Nice outdoor grows ogdw and Dr! Wish I could do one but I always tell myself not a good idea.

Back from the morning stroll, making some dabs, making some substrate for the shiitakes and smoking pot is all on the agenda for the rest of the morning.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
funnel web spider...not exactly sure exactly which one as it hides deep in the funnel quickly...doesn't like to be fucked with. non-poisonous and is a mighty web spinner

picture.php

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...just the usual today...garden and some form of bike ride...it's been a bit cooler out this week...actually been shutting the house cooler off at night...still cant wait for fall/winter to get here...

Goats

:tumbleweed:mornin campers...just the usual today...garden and some form of bike ride...it's been a bit cooler out this week...actually been shutting the house cooler off at night...still cant wait for fall/winter to get here...

you and me both! and especially my plants!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:joint: where does the day go?

up in smoke....good thing i didn't have much planned for the day...time to head to wallyworld...then back home for some exciting chores...:)

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
:joint: where does the day go?

up in smoke....good thing i didn't have much planned for the day...time to head to wallyworld...then back home for some exciting chores...:)

I see you have your goats riding the bicycle now......

Have fun at Whaleyworld! Don't forget your spear :D

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
get you metaphors right doc,you mean a harpoon...and seriously,maybe it's time to elevate your insults to something above 7th grade level,something aside from fat and poop jokes...

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
A while back, I think Unc mentioned something about an on-line store for ordering bulbs? At the time I wasn't interested in ordering bulbs on-line. But the local hydro shop is gouging on the price of everything, so I'm willing to look at other places to order stuff from.

I looked at Amazon and they have bulbs for half the price of the local grow store. Any of you ever order bulbs from Amazon.com. Ballasts (Quantum ballast) are even cheaper too.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's def much cooler here. It got down to 55f this morning. I love weather like this. My plants love it as well. My 5x5 tent was in use as a overflow for flowering. I was able to get those 4 out into the main room last night. Tent is shut down now. I had to get another areo cloner going for the cuts I like to run. The other is always maxed out with backups of test plants.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I got about 70 clones cut and placed, and 9 female plants tagged and sprayed with STS on lower limbs. Also collected a bunch more pollen from the Bucksaw males. Ive got the male tops in a vase in my lab now. I can collect pollen every day for at least a week.
That Bucksaw is a wicked looking strain. It looks like its going to be some wild smoke

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Brugmansia - Angel Trumpet

Brugmansia - Angel Trumpet

This one has a nice strong smell to it....got another variety getting ready to get the bloom on too :woohoo:

picture.php

picture.php

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Just lying in my hospital bed ..

Just lying in my hospital bed ..

The real sick person (my roommate) got up to pee (I’m still peeing in a plastic urinal) and I thought he was going to hit the floor. (20 second episode), but he didn’t.

Panic in room 509-2. Things seem to be quieting down.

I guess that’s what happens when your blood gets thinned out. He’s been bleeding for days.

Anyway he seems OK - lesson - don’t try and do it all yourself (ask a beautiful young nurse hold it for you, I did)

Peace out:dance013:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The real sick person (my roommate) got up to pee (I’m still peeing in a plastic urinal) and I thought he was going to hit the floor. (20 second episode), but he didn’t.

Panic in room 509-2. Things seem to be quieting down.

I guess that’s what happens when your blood gets thinned out. He’s been bleeding for days.

Anyway he seems OK - lesson - don’t try and do it all yourself (ask a beautiful young nurse hold it for you, I did)

Peace out

don't know U , but good luck in there @ recover well ..

sucks to report that i've blown out an old hernia myself & i cant afford an injury like this right now ...had surgery for it 3 years ago 5 incisions laparoscopic with surgical mesh inserted in my groin ...it's totally f*cked up down there and i'm hobbling around can't barley make up the stairs because of the pain , my mobility has been fractured ...i can carry exactly 2.5 gallons of water with each arm if i'm careful but this is a royal PITA & it makes the labor of growing that much more difficult & unpleasant ...other than that my crop plants are really nice ...big balls of bush 6 x 6 feet some are bigger...anyway more surgery is needed & got to be dealt with

Latest posts

Latest posts