What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Sooooooooo, half of today's ride was entailed with stopping to take pictures of all the street art with your bike in the back ground.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had to get this hole fixed in my Master BR. Its been there since I bought this place. Over the yeas its got bigger. My foot finally broke all the way through so. I was reluctant to cut the carpet. I couldn't pull the carpet back that far from the wall. I will go get the wood tomorrow. There is another spot that needs fixing but its not this bad. I don't want to cut another hole in my carpet. My flower room also has a big hole that needs fixin. I'm not gonna do that until the room get shut down.

picture.php

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
you probably do but just dont notice driving around...

Very true.

There is street art every where... Some better than others.... :biglaugh:

I love the tags and murals people do. I always have.

I have tagged A BUNCH of things and did part of a mural .... But nothing I would consider.... good. :biggrin:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I think I would have taken it up from the nearest wall. Roll it right up, do the repair, and roll it back out. You rent a carpet stretcher. I think its a knee kicker, to put it back in place.

Unless you were going to replace the carpet anyway

packerfan79

Veteran
I think I would have taken it up from the nearest wall. Roll it right up, do the repair, and roll it back out. You rent a carpet stretcher. I think its a knee kicker, to put it back in place.

:yeahthats

You know hardwood floors are nice. Some of the newer laminates are decent. I am not a fan of carpet. Tile or hardwood, or the new wood look tile.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran

You know hardwood floors are nice. Some of the newer laminates are decent. I am not a fan of carpet. Tile or hardwood, or the new wood look tile.

Only my stair have carpet. The Living room and all 3 bedrooms are 3/4" red oak.
I tore out all the carpets 10 years ago, and found never before exposed floors. It would cost a small fortune to fill your house with solid oak floors.

After I exposed them, I rented a floor sander, and edger, and did the whole house. I hit it with several coats of polyurethane

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I had to get this hole fixed in my Master BR. Its been there since I bought this place. Over the yeas its got bigger. My foot finally broke all the way through so. I was reluctant to cut the carpet. I couldn't pull the carpet back that far from the wall. I will go get the wood tomorrow. There is another spot that needs fixing but its not this bad. I don't want to cut another hole in my carpet. My flower room also has a big hole that needs fixin. I'm not gonna do that until the room get shut down.

View Image

that black one on the right, almost looks like its an electrical line (like your main power line). the other two on the left look like they are some kind of plumbing line.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mornin campers...

got woken up by a popping sound this morning to discover the power was out...1/2 an hour and back on...gonna see what happened in a sec now that the interwebz are back up...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

You both didn't bother to read my previous post. I expect that from Dr. As I said the hole is to far from the wall about 6'. The length is 12'. Almost smack dab in the center of the room. I have a adjustable bed cant be moved by myself. I looked at all options this was the best.

All done. I got some seam tape that doesn't need heat on the way.

picture.php

that black one on the right, almost looks like its an electrical line (like your main power line). the other two on the left look like they are some kind of plumbing line.

Ya, the black wire goes to the Stove or the oven. The grey is prob standard 120v..

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:plant grow:alrighty....got 9 plants up-potted...veg is dealt with for the day...along with a bunch of cleaning work since i had main veg empty...really cant wait for summer to be over...and the last of the plants in the black gold are almost gone...been nothing but problems this summer...ended up pulling plants from flower they were doing so bad...really set things back,haven't had a harvest in august,and none until the first week of october now...been sitting on the last harvest which has worked out since the market was flooded when i chopped,but now there's nothing available so it will sell easy...and there will be trim work next month so i will scrape by...

and then it will be the cool season again:dance013:

time to go to wallyworld...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if i could just take july and august off from flowering it would be fine...maybe half of june too...once the rain starts the bug problems come,and it's too humid for the coolers to work well...the rest of the year is fine...and also tired of getting soaked in sweat going riding...c'mon fall!!

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I feel fall coming fast. Its getting down to the low 60s and even into the 50s at night here. It was over 100 a week ago. summer is about to retreat

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Each run seems to get better as I figure out all the variables...this is some good stuff folks :woohoo: air dried but next investment will be a small vacuum chamber and pump

picture.php

picture.php

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I looking at the option of switching my seed rooms lighting. I have two 1000w HPS air cooled hoods right now. I've been thinking about switching it over to four 400w digital quantum ballasts. But I've been wondering if maybe I should get 600w ballast instead of the 400w. I could still run 400w bulbs instead of 600's if I wanted. I haven't looked to see what the price difference is between the 400w and the 600w

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I looking at the option of switching my seed rooms lighting. I have two 1000w HPS air cooled hoods right now. I've been thinking about switching it over to four 400w digital quantum ballasts. But I've been wondering if maybe I should get 600w ballast instead of the 400w. I could still run 400w bulbs instead of 600's if I wanted. I haven't looked to see what the price difference is between the 400w and the 600w

You really should look into CMH. 4 630 would be perfect.