What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:plant grow:time to make the donuts!

had good success getting phone numbers today,pretty much have my contact list filled back in...

time for lunch and then garden time...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sweet,found my mom's landline number at least,that was the one number i was going to have trouble finding again otherwise...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
doesn't matter unless they somehow take the senate as well...

managed to get almost all the chores and errands done for the day...just need to take cuttings,that can wait a day or two...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yep, Nothing will happen until republicans are gone. There is no more republican party as we use to know. There all hypocrites. There all just as guilty letting POTUS do the crap he does and not speak up. Ive never seen such blatant ignorance for the truth.

TRUTH IS NOT TRUTH ACCORDING TO TRUMP:D.

I popped another Hammers Kush seed. This 1 is not a keeper.

picture.php

picture.php

LVPK X CB. I would have kept this if I had the room .

picture.php

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

not a happy day in trump-landia:)

i'm predicting that trump goes full elvis hate tweeting on the toilet at 3am and resigns for "medical reasons" and gets away scot-free with the whole thing.... the depths of which won't be fully revealed for years..

gonna head out for a ride in a bit...want to take some more pics with the new phone,looks like much sharper images than the old one...

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Medical Mental Reasons?

Medical Mental Reasons?

:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

not a happy day in trump-landia:)

i'm predicting that trump goes full elvis hate tweeting on the toilet at 3am and resigns for "medical reasons" and gets away scot-free with the whole thing.... the depths of which won't be fully revealed for years

gonna head out for a ride in a bit...want to take some more pics with the new phone,looks like much sharper images than the old one...

Will you be my money manager?

Comes with a bonus :party:

Grizz

Veteran
Your right about one thing unc, he diffintly is dirty beyond just collusion. But I don’t know if his ego will let him resign. In his wrapped old brain he always wins. Interesting times though. Better than Nixon watergate. We have lived through a time in history that they will be taking about for years.
Looking back on my life and all that’s happened is amazing. Hell we didn’t even have television when I was a kid and now we all have these damn phones that do everything from straying your car to watering your garden It’s a weird assed world

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
:moon:

Republican = Democrat = Republican = Democrat

Republican = not for the people

Democrats = not for the people

You got that right!

Hillary was the only one in the world TRUMP could beat, so Hillary collude with The DNC to steal the nomination from Sanders, who was out there talking to the people, working hard. Then she stayed home and lost.

Both parties need to disband and start over. They both need to be for the people, not personal monetary gain for dirty politicians.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Will you be my money manager?

Comes with a bonus :party:

you bet,just send cash or german bearer bonds...or gold...:)

Your right about one thing unc, he diffintly is dirty beyond just collusion. But I don’t know if his ego will let him resign. In his wrapped old brain he always wins. Interesting times though. Better than Nixon watergate. We have lived through a time in history that they will be taking about for years.
Looking back on my life and all that’s happened is amazing. Hell we didn’t even have television when I was a kid and now we all have these damn phones that do everything from straying your car to watering your garden It’s a weird assed world

if it's a choice between resigning or being impeached i would think he would resign...that way he gets to control the story...

heck jw,there wasn't even hills when you were young!:)

"oh brave new world with such things in it"...too bad all this new tech is mainly used for stupid purposes...

well,glad i did that....had to take the fargo to the bike shop yesterday so they could break the bolt that holds the crankset on free for me...i went ahead and took the bottom bracket out and sure enough there was some water in the bottom bracket shell...got everything dried up and cleaned out,slapped some fresh grease and there and back in action...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
At least Democrat respect the office of the president. I can guarantee if a Democrat president did the crap Trump does they would speak up. It doesn't matter who POTUS is. If they lie and cheat and partake in illegal activities and it doesn't matter what does that say about those that support ignore that behavior. The guy is a peace of crap as a person ..

This quote is so true.
MOST MEN CAN STAND ADVERSITY BUT TO TEST THE TRUE CHARACTER OF A MAN GIVE HIM POWER.. AL..

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yup,not that the dems are realistically much better since they issued in the age of political correctness and now everyones vagina is packed full of sand but the republicans are out and out hypocrites...

just got back from riding...got in 30 miles anyway...not too bad out today...stopped at the yuppie mart on the way home,some serious babes in there today...too bad i need a courtroom doll to point out where that place bad touches my wallet!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lots of wall art on the ride today...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]