What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
This entire WWK is dudded AF! It’s been in bloom two weeks and hasn’t stretched at all. You can see a 2.0 in week 6 to the left of it and it’s doing great...no signs of dudding.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Here’s a completely dudded GG4 in veg...been vegging for 5 weeks!

picture.php

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
But other plants seem to be ok...

Corey cut

picture.php
picture.php

Now this second run of Green Crack is great. The first one completely dudded out...just 100%hay. But this one is so far flawless. They both came from the same mother plant too.

picture.php

Whatever it is, it’s definitely down there in the root zone it seems. :dunno:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m kinda leaning towards getting this from a bad batch of Happy Frog soil. I haven’t taken in any clones for 5 or 6 months. Who knows though. I ordered some chitosan, so I’m hoping for the best.

Hammer, at what rate do you use chitosan at. I’ve read anywhere between .5 to 1 tsp/gal...all the way up to 1tbs/gal....using it as a soil drench.

I don't use it as a stand alone treatment. I add 1/4tsp to 5g bucket with veg nutrients once every 1-2 weeks.

LOL...

[YOUTUBEIF]T_moPL1LWaU[/YOUTUBEIF]

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Morning folks......6 hours from now and half the work week will be over.

VP, If it is bad soil can you take the plants and knock off as much dirt from the rootball then spray the remaining off with hose? Seemed to have helped mine recover. I had really compacted soul.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
About to go over to the spot and first look for root aphids, just to be sure, then bag up the dudded wwk and the GG4 that’s in veg. Probably gonna throw away the little bit of soil I’ve been using to be safe as well. I just don’t wanna end up having to start tossing moms. :noway:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:comfort: i'm running Blue Dream, Mendo Breath, GSC Thin Mint, Hammer Kush, GG#4, Chaco Sour D, Star Dawg, OGKB 2.0 ,GB Bx6 & nothing but vigor (had to replace my GG4 once but Grizz helped w/that & no duds ) these R the same cuts some of you guys have. or had ...so what gives? 100's of pics to back me up as well

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Hey I forgot to ask earlier...any specific genetics shared if I may ask? Just wanna make sure so I can be on the lookout

I was just kidding. StarCrash had some issues with Russets or Broads and did a soil drench. Then gave Dans some plants and then Dans gave them to me. I was totally just kidding...:tiphat: Everything is fine. :biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

speaking of cuts,about time for me to take another round so i'm prepared when i can fire up the gavitas again...gonna be some serious cookie action this winter....

yeah,i won't be repeating the pre made soil mistake again....happy frog just plain sucks,ocean forest isn't much better,the black gold just ended up bringing bugs into the grow...

so far so good with pro mix HP with some compost and ewc added though,plants seem to be loving it....

garden work today,got a tire on one of the bikes that needs to be fixed,looks like the valve stem is leaking,should be easy to deal with...

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
We had about 4" of rain last two days. Tomato splitting rain. So much work to do now on the veggie gardens. Fall planting delayed. First drought then monsoon. Ma Nature is a real chucklehead lately.

Today tho is absolutely perfect. Sunny, 69 degrees, faint breeze. Epic!

Have a great day everyone!

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Same here Lester. We have had a week of rain and spotty sun.
After pouring hard last night, AGAIN, it cleared up this morning and its gonna be a bright, sunny, 90's today. This dark week certainly kicked stretch/transition into overdrive!
Ive hardly needed to water the girls this entire summer, just a few times. Its been the wettest season I can remember.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
we've had 4 inches of rain all year!

monsoon has been pretty weak this year...on the other hand no really bad storms so far...glad summer is almost over...

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
so far so good with pro mix HP with some compost and ewc added though,plants seem to be loving it....

So is that what you're growing in lately? How long have you been using the pro mix HP? I forget who is growing in what, soil or coco. How much does the the pro mix HP cost per bail?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...
speaking of cuts,about time for me to take another round so i'm prepared when i can fire up the gavitas again...gonna be some serious cookie action this winter....

yeah,i won't be repeating the pre made soil mistake again....happy frog just plain sucks,ocean forest isn't much better,the black gold just ended up bringing bugs into the grow...

garden work today,got a tire on one of the bikes that needs to be fixed,looks like the valve stem is leaking,should be easy to deal with...

I just ordered another 30lb of WC. Promix HP has been working great here. I just opened my last bale. It's a bit more expensive but def a better mix than Foxfam has. After I got that bag of Happyfrog that had that red crap in it I wont ever use it again.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:joint: time to get rolling here...think i have my tire issue solved,with tubeless it's almost always the valve stem going bad or cracking at the base when you get a slow leak,so i replaced that,and the sealant was all dried up which doesn't help...

so off to wallyworld for a quick grocery run then back home to clean and do garden chores...

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been having the same issue with dudding and shitty plants. After I took in all those plants from StarCrash I got from Dans, Ive had nothing but issues. I need to start from scratch and get new clones.

& i told you when you took them that he thought he had root aphids & gave you a choice of whether you wanted them or not !!!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no kidding,it's kinda boring without dan around...everyone likes him!:)

alrighty....actually starting to feel recovered from sundays ride,got a quick 24 miles in on my way to walmart which is only a 2.4 mile round trip from the house...time for breakfast then chores...no nappy today...

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Appreciate that Guys !!! :huggg:but its kinda hard coming in looking at everyones gardens doing so well & i can't grow yet . i do have my moms to take care of so its not like i'm totally outa the game . just gotta find a house to move into that can accomodate my grow too .

hopefully soon !!!

now that the person/reason i had to move my grow out of the house is no longer in the picture , i can set up in the place i live again . & with my health like it is ..... its about the only way i can maintain a grow .

just gotta find a spot !!!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i just read something i thought was pretty funny...the loser who organized the unite the right rally last year in charlottesville and again this year in d.c. (with only a couple dozen dumbasses showing up) lives with his parents...

i dunno,it just struck me as funny...i'm a big scary nazi butt licker as long as it's before my curfew time! what a loser...

Latest posts

Latest posts