What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:alrighty...that's done with...the plan for tomorrow is a long ride...another bucket list ride...75+ miles for the round trip...but there will be bbq at the halfway point...and its more or less downhill on the way home...gonna be a long day...

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
The wife and I are going to bike about 10 miles.....give or take...nice and easy ride along the river. That is if she will awaken any minute....won’t be long before it will be too hot for us.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

about time to get ready to go...got the usual combination of excitement and dread that goes along with big rides...figure it's gonna be about 3 hours each direction...getting up there won't be a problem,it's the trip home that will hurt...plenty of places to stop and have some bong hits and snacks...and without my usual ride partner i won't be forced to go just that little bit faster than i really want to pedal!

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
DBMH
picture.php

Shiva male
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:dance013: thank god thats done with....

another ride off the bucket list...81 miles today...a long way to go for meh bbq:)

that was a real fucker of a ride...headwind on the way up...not that bad,but it seemed like it made it harder than need be...i was already feeling pretty worked on the outbound leg...took a long break,drank a coke,went to the bbq place...just in time too,the line tripled in size after i ordered...it was so frickin hard to get back on the bike to start home...legs wanted to start cramping up immediately...i was full on mountaineering the whole way home...pedal 4-10 revs,coast for a bit...pedal,coast,pedal,coast...

still managed to keep a 15mph average speed all day though...

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Don't know if any of you are aware of this...

I went to High Times web site the other day. I appears that they plan on going public. They are going to sale stock before they go public.

Every one, what is your opinion of today's High. I'm not sure how they have been doing since it was sold to the new owners.

Do you all think that High Times would be worth buying some of their shares? Could this be like buying stock in any of those internet companies that started up became big and their stock sky rocketed. Or do you all think High Time isn't worth buying share for $11?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:biggrin: yeah,i like to get high before i stay home to work,makes the commute pretty stress free!

i am pretty tuckered out...longest ride yet...not many bucket rides left locally,meaning starting from my front door...and they are all long rides,and most of them are real ass kickers with serious climbing...the longest is 120 miles...shortest is like 60 odd miles,but tackles the 5 biggest hills around here...

onavelzy

Veteran
Don't know if any of you are aware of this...

I went to High Times web site the other day. I appears that they plan on going public. They are going to sale stock before they go public.

Every one, what is your opinion of today's High. I'm not sure how they have been doing since it was sold to the new owners.

Do you all think that High Times would be worth buying some of their shares? Could this be like buying stock in any of those internet companies that started up became big and their stock sky rocketed. Or do you all think High Time isn't worth buying share for $11?

put your money in Amazon. High Times was cool back in the day maybe. In this era, imo, it's just fluff. Not even edgy, too lame for that. Out right newcomers may be attracted to it but will quickly realize there no value added to they product. I can't see it being anything more than a short term bet on national level legalization.

Latest posts

Latest posts