What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Along came a spider.....

Along came a spider.....

Almost ran into this gal's/guy's :dunno: web whilst walking the dogs this morning it was so big. Probably 6 foot in diameter...big enough I couldn't get to the other side of the web w/o disturbing it so I gave up. Curious if it will be there tomorrow as it is in a spot that gets some foot traffic.

picture.php

Morning unc :biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

DG,i think dan is doing as well as can be expected...

looks like i'm taking a lazy day here,way overslept so good thing i didn't have anything planned really...gettin high,drinking coffee...rained overnight....cool,but muggy out today...

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I am so mad with the neighbors. They had a bunch of people over last night and where out on the front porch smoking all kinds of tobacco, most likely pipe tobacco.

I open my windows at night and have a fan in the window to cool the house off. All that smoke filled the living room. Tobacco smoke set of one of my medical issues. Lets just say I was pissed off like a mother fucker!

Last edited:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Almost ran into this gal's/guy's :dunno: web whilst walking the dogs this morning it was so big. Probably 6 foot in diameter...big enough I couldn't get to the other side of the web w/o disturbing it so I gave up. Curious if it will be there tomorrow as it is in a spot that gets some foot traffic.

View Image

Morning unc :biggrin:

i get the same spider that builds a web in the front door way every eavning , lots of bug traffic , but hides during the day time.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

ive been working on a new veg room, i got the floor/table in & level so now i need to crawl under there & put some legs on an be good to go , i got my pond liner & pump in & today i got the new light hoods & bulbs in ,so i need to get this room going.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image
ive been working on a new veg room, i got the floor/table in & level so now i need to crawl under there & put some legs on an be good to go , i got my pond liner & pump in & today i got the new light hoods & bulbs in ,so i need to get this room going.

I'm getting around to doing some work on my veg room too. going to get me some more shelves and make a framed area around the veg room with the shelves

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: got in a quick 18 miles today anyway...a long way out of the way to go to the yuppie mart for some groceries...one big difference i note about the fancy mart,aside from the yuppie prices,is there's way more "gender fluidity" going on...unlike walmart which has the usual,somewhat gross,gender fluids:jerkit:
more power to them,but i refuse to remember 87 new gender pronouns...except one...silly wabbits:)

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Differnet strokes for different folks

Differnet strokes for different folks

Each has it's own use...from recreational dabs to RSO, one has to be prepared :woohoo: Will be busy processing this evening. My setup yields tasty dabs but is kinda time consuming.

picture.php

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Just got back from the hideout...

Watering with some Neptune fish fertilizer, a little bone meal and some mag.

All the girls are flowering well, and a few of them are stacking up really heavy already...
One of the girls has topped 10 feet tall, but most are just above 8 feet or so...They're all 5 to 7 feet wide..

I've been pistil whipping them, so they're getting plenty of airflow through the inside of them...
Also, I hate trimming popcorn, so I lobbed off all the inner budsites and non-productive little branches...

Everything is looking real good out there! Less than 2 months to go..
Anyone wanna come over and help me trim around the middle or end of October?

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Just got back from the hideout...

Watering with some Neptune fish fertilizer, a little bone meal and some mag.

I use Neptune too. But never indoors! I tried that once. Stunk up the house.

I usually use that more in veg, then in bud. I find that Bu's Blend steer manure makes a nice tea, and top dressing. I like to move away from the fishy at least halfway through bud :biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:back from errands...just before the rain...a little pop up storm just to the north of the house...time for lunch...maybe no nap today since i have to get up early tomorrow to ride...but probably because i'm lazy...got some clones to get into cups today...and the regular watering in veg and flower..

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Love Neptune vs the other brand....less smell for sure

Hey! Monsanto was ordered to pay over $200 million for their product Roundup causing cancer and them hiding facts kinda like the tobacco industry. Many more lawsuits against them.....bring them greedy fucks down.....and shareholders are partly responsible too....