What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm too insane at this point to work...

and the salsa bikes have basically quenched the new bike lust,especially the timberjack

i'm gonna be dumping the bike budget into the house this year instead...looks like 3 of the 4 cuts i got are cookie hybrids....it's gonna be a frosty winter here then...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't bother vending flowers anymore. Trying to find buyers is a full time job. Prices are in the mud. If u don't have a large grow not possible to compete with the low prices. All seeds now.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Take it from me ...... don't leave all your eggs in one basket !!!! have another income !!!!

I could always go back to doing what I was doing. Honestly though, the wife’s job pays all of our bills. My income is just extra.

Unc has a bike addiction.... I have a tv/electronic addiction! Did I mention I just bought a Klipsch 5.1.4 Dolby Atmos theater setup?! :bigeye:

gmanwho

Veteran
man i must be doing something right. wifey is trimming right now.

she conditions rock wool, preps clones, sets the domes up with perlite bottoms. hormones the cuts, sets cut into rockool and into the humidity domes. mists daily when needed. pulls dead shit. lets me know when issues arrise. transplants

every day she logs on paper 10 separate reservoirs, ph ec, tops off if needed. lets me know when things need attention. nute changeouts

cleans dead leaves. waters an cleans an obscene amount of solo cups. keeps track of available clones on hand.

maintains ph dosers

washes pots stakes cleans drip rings. sets up drip rings on new transplants.
gets supply's from the grow store. i could keep going on , but i suspect shots might be fired my direction soon....

onavelzy

Veteran

she conditions rock wool, preps clones, sets the domes up with perlite bottoms. hormones the cuts, sets cut into rockool and into the humidity domes. mists daily when needed. pulls dead shit. lets me know when issues arrise. transplants

every day she logs on paper 10 separate reservoirs, ph ec, tops off if needed. lets me know when things need attention. nute changeouts

cleans dead leaves. waters an cleans an obscene amount of solo cups. keeps track of available clones on hand.

maintains ph dosers

gets supply's from the grow store. i could keep going on , but i suspect shots might be fired my direction soon....

and you do, what? taste testing? dude, you got it made. nice catch

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I expect it from you guys. You know me. When some 18 to 25 year old starts attacking me it’s a little different

This is when I kind of expect to hear you older guys say, "hey you kids, get off my grass"

:laughing:

Last edited:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran

maintains ph dosers

Well, Yuh got her trained good! :biggrin:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^yeah he does indeed! i don't think she actually takes cuts though...that's gmans chore

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I don't bother vending flowers anymore. Trying to find buyers is a full time job. Prices are in the mud. If u don't have a large grow not possible to compete with the low prices. All seeds now.

Ill be in the same position as soon as FireStax gets his shit together with the payment system.:drum:

gmanwho

Veteran
^^yeah he does indeed! i don't think she actually takes cuts though...that's gmans chore

and supervise, i do alot of supervising.

somehow i still manage to do 10-14 hour days of other things related.

she doesnt go into the 2nd building, unless there is clone overflow in there. thank some god she takes care of the youngins. i am grateful.

tbh i tell her what would u do if im not here one day soon? granted the industry is changing rapidly. but why would she go back to $15 an hour?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

cooling off here over the next few days at least...hopefully it will make the rest of the yardwork a bit less sweaty...

got the regular watering today as well...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:alrighty....done with the yard for the day...went up on the roof and tightened the belt on the mastercool and lubed the bearings...should be good to go until october or whenever it finally cools off this summer...pretty nice today...cloudy so the temps are reasonable...

think i will take a little ride after i get the clones stuck in rr's...they look nice and perky this morning...psyched to have so many cookie crosses to play with this winter...can't wait to have the gavitas back in action...

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Heres is teddy..no sticking your hands in him uncle lol

4 months
picture.php

8 months
picture.php

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
:watchplant:alrighty....done with the yard for the day...went up on the roof and tightened the belt on the mastercool and lubed the bearings...should be good to go until october or whenever it finally cools off this summer...pretty nice today...cloudy so the temps are reasonable...

think i will take a little ride after i get the clones stuck in rr's...they look nice and perky this morning...psyched to have so many cookie crosses to play with this winter...can't wait to have the gavitas back in action...

Its nice to get the yard work done early before the heat. I wish I could say the same. I slept in till almost 10 am, because I knew I had plenty of time to mow the lawns and get the yard work done before it got to 90 degrees. I fired up the mower, and did one lap, and it failed. No spark. O tore it down and worked on it for about 5-6 hours to get the magneto working, then mowed the lawns in 104 degrees. It sucked.

I just ran to the store for a 6 pack. Im taking a break from my non alcohol part of my diet tonight, because Ive been a good boy, and worked hard on my day off. I have also lost 44 lbs. So Modelo it is! :D

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
The beginning of August and everything is going into bud, starting to blow out the white hairs over the last couple days. Some really big plants out there this year. They are well over 7 foot now and fat as pighawgs

I wish Dan lived closer. Id give him a couple of them

Latest posts

Latest posts