What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Stardawg (Corey Haim) first run on this one. She is just starting to put on some aroma. She is one branchy bitch. Looks to be stacking pretty good for 35 days...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Green Crack week 3. this one is doing a lot better than the last run. Especially now that I know to harvest her around 50-55 days instead of 70! Lol

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: got all my chores done today...screw you giant stack of pots,screw you!

yard looks better...at least a solid start on it being cleaned up...hacked out like 4 wheelbarrow loads of branches off the 4 wing salt brush....the second time i've trimmed it back from the sidewalk this year,just seems to make it angry and a few months later it's swallowing the sidewalk again...another few years and it will be tall enough i can keep pruning the lowers off and have a 4 wing saltbrush tree...

anyway...gotta go grab those cuts tomorrow but i can fold that into a ride...be able to start the winter season off with a bunch of the new new for around here...still think i'm gonna grow a crapload of cookies and cookie crosses...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

it could just be a really slutty samoyed!:)

think i'm going to just go grab those cuttings today and get in a quick 20 miles or so...it's going to cool off by 10 degrees over the next few days,should be able to knock out some good yardwork tomorrow...then get into flower and do some staking up...

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I wish mine would trim :shucks: I can’t complain on her though. She actually works a real job and puts in over 50 hrs a week! :dance013: #sugarmomma lol

My wife doesn't help trim anymore either. She might be getting a raise at work though. So I said to her the other day, you go up to manager. Then I can quit my job and be a stay at home grandpa. She didn't think that idea was as good/funny as I did. :dance013:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they do enjoy spoiling men's fun don't they?

off to wallyworld...hopefully not so tourette's inducing on this trip...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:alrighty...no old drunks in line at wallyworld today so it went quickly with no threat of my suddenly,and loudly starting to curse...

and went and got at least 4 new cuts today,wedding cake,sunset sherbert,gmo,and snow ripper...

that's pretty much it for today...might do some bike stuff later,but aside from that i'm taking the day off...:bongsmi:

Grizz

Veteran
You guys talking about working wives should be glad you still can work. I sure miss those checks every week. My wife puts in 40 hrs plus every week. Never complains about it. This summer has been a bust for me in the grow room. Makes me feel useless.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You guys talking about working wives should be glad you still can work. I sure miss those checks every week. My wife puts in 40 hrs plus every week. Never complains about it. This summer has been a bust for me in the grow room. Makes me feel useless.

I'm right there with ya Brutha !!! can't work , no grow going on , gotta move , health turned to shit ....... now i really feel like a grouchy old fart , the only thing i can do right now is bitch !!! :shucks:

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
My wife doesn't help trim anymore either. She might be getting a raise at work though. So I said to her the other day, you go up to manager. Then I can quit my job and be a stay at home grandpa. She didn't think that idea was as good/funny as I did. :dance013:

Shit, I got rid of that pesky 40 hr a week job a couple years ago! :biglaugh: Now I make due with what the garden brings in. Which is great after I did a slight expansion last year. :good:

It’s unc’s and everybody in this fishsticks thread fault I quit! :biggrin: Seems like most in here just get by on the garden... so I said fuk it...if you can’t beat em, join em!!!
:laughing:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shit, I got rid of that pesky 40 hr a week job a couple years ago! :biglaugh: Now I make due with what the garden brings in. Which is great after I did a slight expansion last year. :good:

It’s unc’s and everybody in this fishsticks thread fault I quit! :biggrin: Seems like most in here just get by on the garden... so I said fuk it...if you can’t beat em, join em!!!

:laughing:

Take it from me ...... don't leave all your eggs in one basket !!!! have another income !!!!

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
I am so grateful I have a decent paying full time job, health insurance and 401k...I am too skittish dealing with people to do more than one or two 3x3 tents.

Latest posts

Latest posts