What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Was actually 16:23, not 16:20

Was actually 16:23, not 16:20

When I got to pop the top of this bottle and put some fire on the end of this doobie of Bugman52's Mosca C99f2. :sasmokin:

picture.php

I really enjoy this 5.7 ABV and 39 IBU brew, one of my favorites

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
One just has to ignore the haters on IG, just like on here....there are just so many more as every kid has a cell phone and social media. Many are just trolls.

Morning folks :tiphat:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Getting chewed by mosquito something fierce today. Deep in the woods cutting clones. It's 75 and lightly raining. Far better than the 91 and hella humidity of yesterday.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Have a great day!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bigeye: yah can't be too deep in the woods if you have cell coverage!

:tumbleweed:looks like the forecast for the week gets much cooler by the weekend but more humid once again...needless to say i can't wait until summer is over...actually saw some mozzies here last night,first i've seen at the house this summer...

best get moving....chores aint doing themselves...

Grizz

Veteran
Getting chewed by mosquito something fierce today. Deep in the woods cutting clones. It's 75 and lightly raining. Far better than the 91 and hella humidity of yesterday.

Have a great day!
Are you in Canada Lester ? Curious about what’s going on in the industry up there. Been hearing some good things about royalty’s being paid to strain creators.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Hi Grizzly,

No I'm in NY, upstate.

Your are right UNC, only a mile in the woods. Deep dark woods full of poison ivy and oak, and apparently many armies of mosquito lol.

Rain started to come down very hard. Great success been so long since we had any. Won't have to water the vegetable crops for awhile now.

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
I found a trap that work for 1 acre

I found a trap that work for 1 acre

DynaTrap XL 3-way

I’ve tried a few..this one works

I just sit it by my patio door. Plug it in as it has uv light to attract them (creates Carbon Dioxide) and suck into the chamber to die.

The bulbs last the summer. :party: catches more mosquitoes than any other device

hayday

Veteran
Hey guys , y'all were taling about cheap hortilux bulbs awhile back.Can I please get a link for them?
They cost a buck apeice down here and that just too much. Im in need:)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:toohot: that's enough yardwork for one day i think...just one more task for the day...scrubbing pots....my favorite next to trimming!

and there's a fairly good sized stack of them too...when that's done i still have the garden to water today...but then i can take tomorrow off to ride and generally goof around,then back to garden chores on thursday,both inside and out....then riding again on friday.....mo' chores on saturday...and riding on krispy kreme sunday...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
All my buds are now manicured. For peanuts.

The bucket washing is simple Simon over here.
I keep a barrel of chlorinated water on hand. All pots go into the barrel in a stack for 2 days. Then a quick rinse with the hose, and a sun dry, and done.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Have a great day!

oh you poor baby you :eek:: ever hear of Deep Woods Off? when the bugs get too much its what i use >>> works well but wearing DEET is foul...peace in the east

ps im doing the same thing kinda 'cept precisely cleaning out the tons of growthy interiors is what my current project entails... sweat heat and bugs R my companions as well

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my back porch isn't quite private enough for that...i did use the hose to blast the trays out before i took them inside and bleached the crap out of them,but that was quick...

after i buy this place over the winter i will be more inspired to spend money and fix things up,first the roofs on both building need replacing,then i figure i will start from the front and work my way towards the shop...first off,finishing the garage and getting a new garage door installed...then i can make that the bike garage...be able to hit the remote and roll right in with groceries and such,and have the work stand and tools out there...a stereo and shop bong...

then the living room...tear the carpet up,knock down the hip walls between the lr/dining room and open that area up a bit,probably tile the living room/kitchen/dining room,do something with the kitchen cabinets,new fridge and stove...replace the sliding glass door with a french door...

time for breakfast and a nap...then on to pot scrubbing...

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Needed to mow this evening but rain again....wish it would go to California where it is really needed...

Y’all are in our thoughts as the biggest fire continues to spread.

The three moms I had that got the mites....2 out of 3 are doing great. Original Glue is healthy enough to grab cuts from....BB3 should be ready in another week maybe.

The 3rd....my Megafauna still looks pitiful...I may have dudded this gal to the point I may give up....if no healthy growth in another day or so she gets the ax. I have more seeds to look thru but this pheno was perfect for me.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Here’s what I got goin on...

Here’s what I got goin on...

KarmaRado OG week 9

picture.php
picture.php

OGKB 2.0 week 5ish

picture.php

Blue Dream harvesting this one in a few days... ugly pic, I know!

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts