What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Hammer, true that social media seems to drive the cannabis business...kinda sad that it is all about how many followers one can get though instead of how good of a product one can deliver

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
After all the commercials on youtube, I so do miss the commercials from cable TV. I never thought I'd hear myself saying that!

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I have really thought about getting a goat to clear out underbrush. I think a I can do a 20x10 pen and move it around without too many hassles. Have 3/4 of an acre to do.

Disclaimer: None of that funny weird stuff with the goat....it will strictly be for clearing land.

There is your lawn mower too.

I use rental rabbits, yep

No need to mow the lawn :dance013:

and they fertilize it too at the same time

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Joe ^^^ in my state (Ny) they have relaxed a bit, but in my particular county they are still pot Nazi's

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

another day of chores here...and a quick trip to wallyworld...then my favorite,scrubbing pots and trays...probably go through a half gallon of bleach today....hopefully not so hot,got to 102 yesterday...just gotta get through august,then it should start cooling off at least a little...

Grizz

Veteran
They will come. I'm waiting for everyone to respond from my IG test post. There was 200+ people that responded to my IG tester post.

I finally found a cross that works very well putting me to sleep. Still testing this line. I will get u the keeper when done.

That would help. Everything I have gets my mind running 90 mph.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:cuss: wow,that was a close one...almost had a case of sudden onset tourette's syndrome...

picked the wrong line at walmart....first up was the old lady/credit card terminal conundrum...nothing more amusing/stressful than watching old people deal with technology...

next was the old drunk who couldn't count with about 40 pennies trying to buy a buck eighty worth of stuff and no habla english...i ended up paying for it,not out of kindness mind you,just to get the old fucker out of the fucking way!

i need to get finished around the house and go spend some time out in the desert...:tumbleweed:

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
IG is the place to be if ur running a cannabis business. Social media sucks, I hate having to use it. Us old guys have to learn how to use these or we will get left behind.

View Image

When you have enough money you can hire some one to do that for you! It, being social media. Then you don't have to waste your time with the social media.

Grizz

Veteran
IG is the place to be if ur running a cannabis business. Social media sucks, I hate having to use it. Us old guys have to learn how to use these or we will get left behind.

I see lots of drama on there about using cuts. I've decided to never use another breeders cut without written permission. Some don't even remember giving permission. That's what causes most of the kid drama.

I'm pretty lucky. only a few issues with children. Its getting tiresome dealing with the crap from a generation that has no clue what principles are. They'll do anything to make u look bad before saying sorry.

FLASHPOINT

View Image
They do there best to insult me and piss me off usually making themselves look stupid. But there are some very cool people i never heard of that have treated me good sending seeds and offering cuts of there gg4 crosses. Hammers right about the younger ones though. Totally disrespectful twerps.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
:cuss: wow,that was a close one...almost had a case of sudden onset tourette's syndrome...

picked the wrong line at walmart....first up was the old lady/credit card terminal conundrum...nothing more amusing/stressful than watching old people deal with technology...

next was the old drunk who couldn't count with about 40 pennies trying to buy a buck eighty worth of stuff and no habla english...i ended up paying for it,not out of kindness mind you,just to get the old fucker out of the fucking way!

i need to get finished around the house and go spend some time out in the desert...:tumbleweed:

sounds like you need a deserted island or a deserted desert! But that would only be icing on your cake.

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Damm...Walmart

Damm...Walmart

My son picked this up for me:

Sevenleaves - XXX OG 3.5 GRAMS- 22.7 THC - 0.-% CBD

Prepackaged by the state of California.

Pretty good shit. :party:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They do there best to insult me and piss me off usually making themselves look stupid. But there are some very cool people i never heard of that have treated me good sending seeds and offering cuts of there gg4 crosses. Hammers right about the younger ones though. Totally disrespectful twerps.

lol,we insult you here and generally look stupid so what's the difference?:)

sounds like you need a deserted island or a deserted desert! But that would only be icing on your cake.

i don't hate people,for one thing it would take way too much energy,i just don't get much of their behavior....thus i tend to get frustrated when interacting with other people...add in a general lack of manners and a simple grocery run turns into a visit to stress-ville...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Ive found a way to avoid the stresses of the walmart zoo.
I don't go there!
I don't mind paying a bit more to frequent small family owned specialty markets where they make me feel at home.
Of course, you don't want Unc to feel too much at home in the market. He might end up grazing in the vegetable aisle

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Ive found a way to avoid the stresses of the walmart zoo.
I don't go there!
I don't mind paying a bit more to frequent small family owned specialty markets where they make me feel at home.
Of course, you don't want Unc to feel too much at home in the market. He might end up grazing in the vegetable aisle

I've found the best time to shop at wal-mart is between 4:30am and 6:30am. The grocery stocker's are finished or almost finished stocking shevles. You only have the store's stockers to walk around in the isles. I suppose this would make for less wale watching for unc when he goes on his fishing trips to wal-mart to catch his groceries :D :D :D

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
i don't hate people,for one thing it would take way too much energy,i just don't get much of their behavior....thus i tend to get frustrated when interacting with other people...add in a general lack of manners and a simple grocery run turns into a visit to stress-ville...

You just need a place with no one around where you can decompress yourself when that happens.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
in my defense,i did pay for an old ladies groceries when her cards got rejected last week although i will admit it also seemed like the fastest way to get through the line...and helped a disabled guy get stuff down off shelves...

:mopper: got everything on my cleaning list done today except for scrubbing pots...that's gonna have to wait until thursday...

tomorrow i need to get out and weed whack the front and do some clean up and get up on the roof and do a tune up on the mastercool...run some clr through it,change the inline filter,tighten up the belt...and its garden day but that should be easy in veg at least...flower i will need to do some staking up...

wednesday im going riding dammit!:)

Grizz

Veteran
lol,we insult you here and generally look stupid so what's the difference?:)

I expect it from you guys. You know me. When some 18 to 25 year old starts attacking me it’s a little different