What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Amen. I'll happily run either or both side of that cross after I finish the test run

They will come. I'm waiting for everyone to respond from my IG test post. There was 200+ people that responded to my IG tester post.

This thread smells like old goats and moth balls. I guess all us old farts gravitate here. I am having those panic attacks again every afternoon. It’s like I can’t breath I think it’s all the meds I take daily. I was up for 3 days and nights until I got some sleeping pills. It’s so grand getting old
Glad to hear Joe is free from the damn law. Wondered why he started posting pics on ig.

I finally found a cross that works very well putting me to sleep. Still testing this line. I will get u the keeper when done.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Some old picture pictures

picture.php

picture.php

I'm looking to start some more seeds. I'll be looking for the pheno above. This pheno has only shown in a ratio of 1 out of ever 10 plants/seeds. I made a large amount of line breed crosses, and a couple of generations of crosses up to, F3's. This pheno is slightly less potent then gg4, it has medical qualities that gg4 doesn't have.

Last edited:

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
There was a strange smell in the air this morning. I thought it might what false freedom smells like but it was the wind carrying the smell from the paper mill in the next county. Smelled like rotten pulp lol.
I'm so happy I think I may tell my job to kiss my ass :kissass:
Kinda been my plan all along but I find it hard to walk away. I'm not much of a quitter. Now that I don't have to hold down a full time job I'm ready for the next phase. Full time farmer :tiphat:

Hell yes Smokin Joe!!! :yay: :bigeye:

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
There was a strange smell in the air this morning. I thought it might what false freedom smells like but it was the wind carrying the smell from the paper mill in the next county. Smelled like rotten pulp lol.
I'm so happy I think I may tell my job to kiss my ass :kissass:
Kinda been my plan all along but I find it hard to walk away. I'm not much of a quitter. Now that I don't have to hold down a full time job I'm ready for the next phase. Full time farmer :tiphat:

After reading this, it took me a while to recall some things. How long has it been?

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
I'm looking to start some more seeds. I'll be looking for the pheno above. This pheno has only shown in a ratio of 1 out of ever 10 plants/seeds. I made a large amount of line breed crosses, and a couple of generations of crosses up to, F3's. This pheno is slightly less potent then gg4, it has medical qualities that gg4 doesn't have.

Gano, I am interested in helping you pheno hunt this line if you would like......not this run but would have space for some next go around :tiphat:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mornin campers...

another day of getting stuff done around the house...mainly garden stuff today...lots of up-potting to do...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:chin: is a titanium bong more or less hipster-ish than one zip tied to the handlebars of a retro kids bike ridden by someone in what looks like a artisinal prison uniform?

i would say a titanium bong is more on the uber-geek otaku side of things myself:bongsmi:

:mopper:ugh....cleaning still...if i can just keep it up for a couple more days i can justify fucking around for a week or so...

best get back to it...

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
This thread smells like old goats and moth balls. I guess all us old farts gravitate here. I am having those panic attacks again every afternoon. It’s like I can’t breath I think it’s all the meds I take daily. I was up for 3 days and nights until I got some sleeping pills. It’s so grand getting old
Glad to hear Joe is free from the damn law. Wondered why he started posting pics on ig.

So he's posting pics there and not here... Are we just not good enough to share pictures with or something?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yup,this is the bocci ball of websites now,all the cool kids are on ig with all the idiots:)

got all my task for the day done...just need to water in flower later...and mop again...

a full day of cleaning again tomorrow...probably a grocery store trip too...

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Goats

Goats

I have really thought about getting a goat to clear out underbrush. I think a I can do a 20x10 pen and move it around without too many hassles. Have 3/4 of an acre to do.

Disclaimer: None of that funny weird stuff with the goat....it will strictly be for clearing land.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IG is the place to be if ur running a cannabis business. Social media sucks, I hate having to use it. Us old guys have to learn how to use these or we will get left behind.

I see lots of drama on there about using cuts. I've decided to never use another breeders cut without written permission. Some don't even remember giving permission. That's what causes most of the kid drama.

I'm pretty lucky. only a few issues with children. Its getting tiresome dealing with the crap from a generation that has no clue what principles are. They'll do anything to make u look bad before saying sorry.

FLASHPOINT

picture.php

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I have really thought about getting a goat to clear out underbrush. I think a I can do a 20x10 pen and move it around without too many hassles. Have 3/4 of an acre to do.

Disclaimer: None of that funny weird stuff with the goat....it will strictly be for clearing land.

Yeah Ok then.