What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
time to go commit some crimes eh? lol

mornin campers...

a day of chores around the house...and a couple of errands...looks like i need more ant spray...a little mini invasion this morning...and even more fun,i get to spend some quality mid summer roof time putting new pads on the workshop cooler...

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
time to go commit some crimes eh? lol

mornin campers...

a day of chores around the house...and a couple of errands...looks like i need more ant spray...a little mini invasion this morning...and even more fun,i get to spend some quality mid summer roof time putting new pads on the workshop cooler...

Isnt boric acid good to keep ants away .just make a line around the perimeters?

gmanwho

Veteran
Isnt boric acid good to keep ants away .just make a line around the perimeters?

it is. They also make ready to dispense ant feeders with a borax syrup u can get at big box stores.

green mold or Metarhizium anisopliae is very effective against all ants, and hundreds of other insects. ants bring it back to the nest an it wipes the colony out. Mosquitoes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metarhizium_anisopliae

beautiful HK btw!!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yup,i had already used terro ant bait around the house but the rains washed it away...and a barrier spray,but i'm out of both...been a fairly mild ant season though,only a couple times did i see any,and these are the first since i sprayed and put bait out...

i'm in the middle of doing a bunch of cleaning...bleach the hell out of everything then i will go around an re-spray and put more bait out all around the house...a good excuse to take a few days to clean the house and yard up...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:best get up on the roof before it gets too hot out...still need to go get ewc and bug stuff,and grab groceries....and get my old man nap in for the day!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:yup...pretty frickin hot on the roof...got the cooler done,fresh pads,lubed the bearings,and the belt was pretty loose so got that tightened up....pads were pretty ganked up with algae...

on to the next task...ewc then groceries...

packerfan79

Veteran
We have had a freaking invasion at work. The building next door had a backhoe tearing up some plumbing, next day we had millions of ants everywhere. They have died off some but even the pest control guy hasn't totally whipped them.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Heres a Sour Dubble flanked by 2 DBMH
SD is already going in to bud, not DBMH yet though
picture.php

Heres a Sour Dubble x Maple Leaf Indica (Standard)
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:glad that's done with...got everything except the terro ant bait...it's august so that means it's time for walmart to start putting out xmas stuff so the garden section was empty...gonna have to try home despot or lowe's i guess...

time for lunch and a nappy...another 50-60 lbs of stuff hauled today...and i was dumb enough to be doing that at noon in the summertime!

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
congratulations SJ that is great news indeed ...personally speaking i know i will never forget the day the judge hit the gavel to the desk and set me free

I can empathize w/U since it took me 6.5 years to get clear of the system ... once they get the hooks in U it's very hard to break free so good on you:dance013:

There was a strange smell in the air this morning. I thought it might what false freedom smells like but it was the wind carrying the smell from the paper mill in the next county. Smelled like rotten pulp lol.
I'm so happy I think I may tell my job to kiss my ass :kissass:
Kinda been my plan all along but I find it hard to walk away. I'm not much of a quitter. Now that I don't have to hold down a full time job I'm ready for the next phase. Full time farmer :tiphat:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I went to bed last night, and the cleaners were out in the garage, sitting Indian style on blankets trimming away, listening to mellow music. Woke up to a bunch of cleaned buds, and fresh pressed rosin. They brought rosin to me with my OJ.
The OGMango rosin is crazy strong, and terp heavy

One of the cleaners is a super fine blonde female. She has blonde dread locks, a beautiful face, and a cute figure. Too bad she has a boyfriend. I think she is about 23.
They sleep under the stars out back. I left the pond waterfalls going for them last night. They are tripping on and loving my back yard.
She has also been cooking all kinds of great stuff from scratch. Tomato soup from my fresh picked tomatoes, with herbed corn bread. She follows me around the yard while Im seeing to the plants. Real sweet, intelligent, and talkative. Shes from Portland

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I ran into a problem with no remedy on this recent light dep. I was unable to fade the OGMango plants, and there was shitloads of N in the soil. I noticed a little tiny bit of harshness in the bud, but not the rosin, It seems to stay in the green material.

Have I ever shown you this picture? :)
picture.php

Grizz

Veteran
This thread smells like old goats and moth balls. I guess all us old farts gravitate here. I am having those panic attacks again every afternoon. It’s like I can’t breath I think it’s all the meds I take daily. I was up for 3 days and nights until I got some sleeping pills. It’s so grand getting old
Glad to hear Joe is free from the damn law. Wondered why he started posting pics on ig.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Hot here today. Was over ninety and humidity was in the fifties. I finished a roof today at about 1:30 when it was the hottest out.

It is about time the rain held off so I could do something. Sucks it took 9 days to get it done. Of course I only worked 4 days on it during that time. The humidity has been so high that we kept getting pop up thunder storms.

But made $4450 for doing it.