What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
It's really mind blowing there's people that believe the crap coming out of thee mouth. This new group called QAnon are down right loony.

They believe the crap Trump is doing and the investigations he under where all his big plan and was intentional. The Russia investigation is actually a cover story for special counsel Robert Mueller and Donald Trump working together to expose thousands of pedophiles hidden in plain sight. Hillary Clinton (and Bill Clinton, and Barack Obama), who will soon be under arrest. (Or perhaps already have been and are on their way to Guantanamo Bay.)

Are people really that uneducated to believe this stuff.

:crazy:

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
gano...a basic rack from blackburn or planet bike and a set of grocery panniers will set you back about 100 bucks...but check craigslist for your area as there are often racks for sale...important things when looking at racks is the wheel size of your bike and whether it has the proper mounting points on the frame,and if your bike has disk brakes...as always,your local bike shop is your best bet...

Yeah, it has disk brakes.

I need to make a call down to the bike shop and make an appointment to bring it back in. the gear shifters are not working like last year when the down shift stopped catch to shift the gear down. The front is doing it sometimes now when trying to shift up from the middle gear to the higher front gear. Then after a while it will shift, but that is not convenient. The back brake is making all kind of noise when I use it. Going to have them do a little more then just greasing the shifter.

I'll check out what they have in the way of racks while I'm there. I'm sure they'll be more then willing to suggest something that would work for me.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
It's really mind blowing there's people that believe the crap coming out of thee mouth. This new group called QAnon are down right loony.

They believe the crap Trump is doing and the investigations he under where all his big plan and was intentional. The Russia investigation is actually a cover story for special counsel Robert Mueller and Donald Trump working together to expose thousands of pedophiles hidden in plain sight. Hillary Clinton (and Bill Clinton, and Barack Obama), who will soon be under arrest. (Or perhaps already have been and are on their way to Guantanamo Bay.)

I think lots of people are acting like they are off their meds. Left and right! People are going nuts, left, right, left, right and back again, over and over. It's way beyond the Republicans say Obama wasn't a citizen and asking to see his birth certificate after he was elected.

I think it's a political shell game that the sitting elected folks and the current establishment is/are playing the people to keep them distracted from something else.

Read between the lines and don't believe what both sides are saying!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:asskick: that was an asskicker of a ride...got dropped like a fat potato tonight! man they were going fast...i still had the pack in sight,but there was no way i was catching up...

yup,trump is guilty as hell,he cheated on the election,cheats on his wives,has sex with his daughter and in the end he's gonna get away with everything...

onavelzy

Veteran

I read "The Crucible" recently. never read it before. but man, in today's world, nothing was ever more relevant than Miller's tale about the use of disinformation to cast shade on others and obscure the crimes the shade throwers have committed

Cannavore

Veteran
Is that guy who posts random jibberish on here that whiteberrieS guy? Figured this thread would know lol for some reason i really wanna know who that guy is.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Nah. That's one of Unc girlfriends.

When she walks, she swings her arms,
Instead of her hips.
When she talks, she moves her mouth,
Instead of her lips.
And Unc wonders, if he can go on,
He's waited for her for so long.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I'm working today, so I just called home to see how the crew was doing. ( they camped out back under the stars). They mopped the kitchen, and did the dishes, and now they are started manicuring.
I love coming home to a clean house, and clean buds :D

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

just barely though...slept in past 10 this morning...the night rides always keep me up late afterwards...especially a burner like last night...normally i don't have any trouble keeping up on the flats,hills are another matter,but last night i just didn't have enough leg with me...i'm blaming the hauling run earlier in the day...that's my story and i'm sticking to it!

got a feeling i ain't doing much today:smokeit:

we shall see,not even done with coffee yet so i may still rally and go get earth worm castings...

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Has anyone here ever had a male plant that was shooting blanks?

I have a Skunk Haze male that I separated from the girls back in early June...
He grew up to have nice structure and other good traits..

The flowers began opening a few days ago and I went out to collect the pollen on a sheet glass mirror..

Nothing! not a grain of pollen. Opened flowers fell all over the glass, but not a grain of pollen..
There wasn't even any evidence of pollen dust showing on the the large leaves directly under the flower sacs....

I was really hoping to collect some but it appears this male had a vasectomy.

i have ,a few years back i had a male that dident throw any pollen, i even took flowers an crushed & siffed them for some pollen , nothing ,it happen every once in a while.

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Having fun with hammers kush she starting to get a purple tint
Shit is frosted will take some later with flash
@63 days now and chopping in 2 days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mornin fellaz. Today is gonna be a great day. It's been a long hard road but today is the last day darlin and I will be on probation. :woohoo:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mornin fellaz. Today is gonna be a great day. It's been a long hard road but today is the last day darlin and I will be on probation.

congratulations SJ that is great news indeed ...personally speaking i know i will never forget the day the judge hit the gavel to the desk and set me free

I can empathize w/U since it took me 6.5 years to get clear of the system ... once they get the hooks in U it's very hard to break free so good on you:dance013: